Brooklon

Frens,
I'm trying to offload some stuff to make room for more. PM if you're interested! Will ship anyhere at buyers expense. Thanks for taking a look!

MicroGranny v1 granular sampler : $100

MicroGranny 1.0 granular sampler from Standuino. MIDI triggerable granular sampler with numerous immediately changeable parameters via an honestly weird UI. Can create INCREDIBLY cool and weird drone and glitch. Includes 9V battery adapter, 4g microSD with preloaded samples and original manual.

For more info, see: http://www.standuino.eu/musical-instrum … crogranny/

####################################################################

Korg Monotribe : $250

Korg Monotribe with original box and manual. Basically brand new. Still sounds great. Has latest firmware update.

For more info, see: http://www.korg.com/us/products/dj/monotribe/

Korg Kaoss Pad KP2 : SOLD

Korg Kaoss Pad KP2 purchased second hand from a Hard Off (Japanese Secondhand Store) in Hokkaido, Japan. Comes with power adapter. Japanese power supply is compatible with US power.
Minimal wear associated with regular use (a few blemishes).

Mac Mini (A1103) with power : $50

Includes Mac OS X 10.5. Boots up well - no issues. Sold as is!

Last edited by Note! (Feb 16, 2016 3:42 am)

IL, US

message sent

Brooklon

Update: KP2 and Mac Mini gone!

Atlanta, GA

shit I want that granny sampler. I'd have to sell my DMG to get it though (totally open to that)

Brooklon

Mac Mini is BACK ON THE CHOPPING BLACK. hmu

Last edited by Note! (Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am)

Brooklon
NoyzBotChip wrote:

shit I want that granny sampler. I'd have to sell my DMG to get it though (totally open to that)

I mean, do what you gotta do haha. It's pretty fun! But don't get rid of your only DMG, if that's the case. Or do! What do I know!