London

Hi everyone.

Recently ASMretro is unavailable (Error message: forbidden), anyone knows whats going on there? Apeshit could most probably answer this question... :)

Other question: Does anybody know anything about Nex? He was around a few years ago in the gameboy modding community hos mods were quite impressing that time, but i havent seen him being active anywhere since then...

Taichung, Taiwan
NightRaven wrote:

Hi everyone.

Recently ASMretro is unavailable (Error message: forbidden), anyone knows whats going on there? Apeshit could most probably answer this question... smile

Other question: Does anybody know anything about Nex? He was around a few years ago in the gameboy modding community hos mods were quite impressing that time, but i havent seen him being active anywhere since then...

ASMretro is revamping operations.

NeX is alive and well and working.

Adulting can be hard.

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 16, 2019 11:55 pm)

Taichung, Taiwan
Apeshit wrote:

Certainly not revamping. My partner that has been running the store for years has been unable to continue to do so. I'm launching *something* again at some point in time, but it will be nothing like ASM Retro. Specifically, DIY gear will be completely discontinued.

Mang! When did you change from revamping to not revamping? Last I heard you were waiting to expand operations and getting things lined up for a relaunch... or was that your buddy.

Last edited by katsumbhong (Mar 28, 2016 4:09 pm)

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 16, 2019 11:56 pm)

London

Thank you for the answers everyone!