New York City

There never was a tracker for that THCM+Soundemon 4 channel sample + SID routine. You can make tracks for it but it means you have to do a bunch of separate shit then they joined it together.
(At some point I was going to make a track for them but I quit because I didn't have the patience).

As for SID Wizard, no, SFX means sound effects, not samples. It's for making music+sfx for games.
Also Serial is daisy-chainable and by making your own interface you can add a "serial through" to make it work with other things.

London, UK

fair enough, I will check out Sid Wizard, currently just using Mssiah. Can Sid Wizard use paddle or potentiometer controls to effect the sid in real time like mono synthesiser on Mssiah?

Cheers.

Last edited by handbaked (Mar 9, 2014 2:10 am)

France

talking about SidWizard in stereo, I wanted to know if it is possible to convert from midi to sidwizard, but for 6 voices. I've tried:

./SWMconvert music.mid music.sws but it doesnt' seem to work. Any hint? Maybe it's not possible after all...

I think the only way is to convert 3 of the midi tracks and then 3 others in a new sidwizard instance, and copy (by hand) from one to the other.