So ill start up LGPT on my GP2X and all works find untill I to go play ANY songs.
There is no audio at all whatsoever (even after testing it threw headphone jack also/choosing different tracks also tried to play samples to see if that works and it doesn't) so for some reason LGPT just doesn't have any audio even after uninstalling/reinstalling it to my GP2X....if you have had any problems or know how to solve this please let me know because I was sorta in the middle of a project for a upcoming gig.

thanks!

Forgot to mention that all sounds work on all other programs on GP2X

Check your config.xml file. My guess is hat something there is breaking sound. Perhaps a RENDER or ASIO?

Install the really old stable version.
And try to launch it from the "old" menu, you know the ugly one with orange and yellow color.

yoyz2k wrote:

Install the really old stable version.
And try to launch it from the "old" menu, you know the ugly one with orange and yellow color.

The latest ghetto is mega stable. There's really no reason to use that old old stable at this point. The only thing broken in this ghetto is gp2x MIDI. If you're going to use MIDI, use this build:

http://hexawe.net/builds/1.2a_044/

BLEO wrote:

Check your config.xml file. My guess is hat something there is breaking sound. Perhaps a RENDER or ASIO?

how do I do this? (still kinda new to this)

If you don't know, then you probably don't have one. This is what it does:
http://wiki.littlegptracker.com/doku.php?id=lgpt:config

Did YOU set up piggy on this gp2x or did you buy it from someone and they already had piggy on there? Did it ever work on this gp2x? And like yoyz2k  mentioned, it might be an issue with how you're launching it. Personally, I only ever autobooted to pig:
http://wiki.littlegptracker.com/doku.ph … ig_on_gp2x

BLEO wrote:

If you don't know, then you probably don't have one. This is what it does:
http://wiki.littlegptracker.com/doku.php?id=lgpt:config

Did YOU set up piggy on this gp2x or did you buy it from someone and they already had piggy on there? Did it ever work on this gp2x? And like yoyz2k  mentioned, it might be an issue with how you're launching it. Personally, I only ever autobooted to pig:
http://wiki.littlegptracker.com/doku.ph … ig_on_gp2x

It came with piggy on it and it worked till now till I added square wave "clicks" to a song to add i to modular...no other tracks work tho

BLEO wrote:
yoyz2k wrote:

Install the really old stable version.
And try to launch it from the "old" menu, you know the ugly one with orange and yellow color.

The latest ghetto is mega stable. There's really no reason to use that old old stable at this point. The only thing broken in this ghetto is gp2x MIDI. If you're going to use MIDI, use this build:

http://hexawe.net/builds/1.2a_044/


this wouldn't even load up on my GP2X F100

OK so we know that your hardware is working and we also know that other people have used the latest ghetto on the F100 (but without MIDI). My guess is that you're running that custom firmware and launching piggy with menu2x. Either the firmware or menu2x is probably causing this weirdness.

BLEO wrote:

OK so we know that your hardware is working and we also know that other people have used the latest ghetto on the F100 (but without MIDI). My guess is that you're running that custom firmware and launching piggy with menu2x. Either the firmware or menu2x is probably causing this weirdness.

what are the possibilities on fixing it? change firmware?

also I'm getting another GP2X and was ganna use this one just for VJing and the other for LGPT, think I should just wait till I get my other one? Only ask because the firmware I have on here (I guess) "is the easiest to use for video out"

First find out if what he said is true.

First find out if what he said is true.

I don't know enough about the Open2X firmware to say either way, but I'm pretty sure you don't want to switch firmware at this point because you run a risk of bricking the gp2x if things don't work. Honestly, if you're not using MIDI, you really shouldn't be using the gp2x for piggy. PSP is a much better option: better processor, cheaper, better screen and ergodynamics, sleep mode, wayyyyyy better battery life.

BLEO wrote:

I don't know enough about the Open2X firmware to say either way, but I'm pretty sure you don't want to switch firmware at this point because you run a risk of bricking the gp2x if things don't work. Honestly, if you're not using MIDI, you really shouldn't be using the gp2x for piggy. PSP is a much better option: better processor, cheaper, better screen and ergodynamics, sleep mode, wayyyyyy better battery life.

I think it maybe just a pesonal thing because I've use both and like this more (besides battery life being HORRIBLE) but I agree with your PSP
points, think its time to invest in one...was talking to d_strct about PSP's awhile ago and it got that fire going