matt's mind

el_dmgs I'm working on....  need to reorder one of the parts then I'm on it,

amp_dmg....  still no ETA.  energy is focused on moving, and i just got engaged so there is a wedding in the works wink  yikes...  much less free time!

matt's mind

from the newsletter

Short.Sweet.Restock.

Not much to report apart from a USB 64M Smart Card restock!

USB 64M Smart Card

More restocks coming shortly! Stay tuned!

keep chipping,
matt@kitsch-bent

thanks for looking!

matt's mind

from the newsletter

At Long Last!

They're heeeerrrrrrrrreeeeee!!!

N64 Joystick Gears

More restocks and new products coming up soon, stay tuned!

And keep chipping wink

matt@kitsch-bent

thanks for looking!

matt's mind

from the newsletter

Restock on USB Power Cables!

*drum roll*

USB-to-DMG Power Cables

We restocked these in 3 ft, 4.5 ft, 6 ft, and 10 ft lengths!

keep chipping,
matt@kitsch-bent

thanks for looking!

matt's mind

from the newsletter

WOWWWW, SO OLD!!!

Kitsch-Bent is TEN.  :O  Time flies when you're having fun....  and our wonderful customer base has made this all a blast.  You all are terrific.  So how about a sale?!...  we will celebrate with clearing out some inventory and you'll get a present too (a sale).  Sound good?

First though....  new product announcement for all you HoustonTracker users!

2.5mm to 3.5mm Adapter Cables

And now..... the sales.  These will last through the weekend, until MIDNIGHT Eastern Time (East Coast USA).  ALL CUSTOMERS DURING THE SALE WILL GET A FREEBIE.....  A SILICONE KITSCH-BENT WRISTBAND!!!  Beginning as of the sending of this email...

5% off -- USB 64M Smart Card
10% off -- Glass Replacement Screens
15% off -- Plastic Replacement Screens
20% off -- Cartridge Shells
25% off -- N64 Joystick Gears
30% off -- Frontlight Kits
35% off -- Stereo Amplifier for MGB
40% off -- Battery Contacts
45% off -- Metal Shielding
50% off -- Silicone Buttons

Lift off!!!

Want to see all the items on sale on the same page?  Check this out...

We won't be shipping over this weekend (out of town) but will resume on Monday.  Thanks for your understanding!  Going to take a well-deserved break....

Keep chipping....  we'll try for another 10 years wink

matt@kitsch-bent

thanks for looking!

(i'm lazy and don't feel like hyperlinking all the links as seen in the newsletter....  so just click this)

matt's mind

^ sale ends tonight, midnight, eastern time!

matt's mind

It has been a while, how are things?

Pretty busy over here (got married, ahhhhh)!  Just pumping things out, working on new stuff, generally staying too busy to rest!  Grabbing a moment to shoot out this newsletter and let you all know about whats up wink

easy_pwm_audio

kk_gb_256x16_plcc

easy_amp_mono rev.1

NEW! silicone wristbands

NEW! silicone buttons

easy_usb

Stay tuned and keep chipping!

matt@kitsch-bent

I like the molded cartridge shell with the "partial" front. Did you create any indents in the back for thru hole components like the ones Nintendo used for their prototypes?

Kitsch, is there any chance you make gameboy-buttons in the colors of the snes-buttons? that would be awesome!
also, are there any news regarding your new gameboy-front-pcb?

Boise, ID
suicicoo wrote:

Kitsch, is there any chance you make gameboy-buttons in the colors of the snes-buttons? that would be awesome!

That's something I've been interested in as well!

Melbourne, Australia
ShintarouMusic wrote:
suicicoo wrote:

That's something I've been interested in as well!

Not to take away from kitsch, but:

http://bennvenn.myshopify.com/products/ … it-lcd-kit

matt's mind
suicicoo wrote:

yes, nearly done on the front pcb, so very sorry for the delay!  it seems to be one thing popping up after another lately....  the last thing (moving into a new office and workspace) is wrapping up shortly then its time to hash out the last things on that project, finally...

re: the buttons: http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/custom-buttons

the colors you need are all there, in all the console types as well.  just did a very large restock....  actually, you can find pics of all of them on our instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kitschbent/

or through the ebay store for photos without the filter: http://stores.ebay.com/kitschbent

photos photos photos...  if i can find the time I'll try to post a few here as well, but today's plans revolve around trying to get the last bits moved so I can get back to full force again w/ assembly and development stuff.  bits and pieces laying around here and there are driving me nuts...

Just made an account after seeing the awesome products in the shop. Awesome work, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a DMG gameboy PCB. Any idea on the price at this point?

Last edited by WeaselBomb (Apr 23, 2017 10:07 pm)

kitsch wrote:
suicicoo wrote:

yes, nearly done on the front pcb, so very sorry for the delay!  it seems to be one thing popping up after another lately....  the last thing (moving into a new office and workspace) is wrapping up shortly then its time to hash out the last things on that project, finally...

re: the buttons: http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/custom-buttons

the colors you need are all there, in all the console types as well.  just did a very large restock....  actually, you can find pics of all of them on our instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kitschbent/

I know these buttons, because i already ordered some(I think I ordered all 4 snes-buttons colors)
I don't want to annoy you, but please put one of these right next to an original snes-controller, these are not the same colors smile
maybe you could adjust that for the next production run?
thanks a lot - keep up the good work!