Madison, WI

Hey, Anonymouse.  I'm sorry for the communication failure, which is definitely on our part.  Earlier this month, my long time shipping manager, Kerry, left NonElec to seek out new marketing and journalistic opportunities.  I, Anthony, the sole remaining permanent entity of Nonelectronics.com, moved offices right around when this happened as well.  Since that physical relocation, there have been moments where my head has gone underwater, and I have had just too much data to process in one day to get to it all.  Our new website went live less than a week ago, and that's taken up its fair share of focus, too, but that's all unimportant if I don't have customers, like you, getting benefit from my goods and services.  It's very likely I've missed one or more of your messages in the recent past.  I do apologize for that.

I have sent you a PM with my personal email address.  Please contact me ASAP and we'll get this sorted.

Last edited by NonElectronics (Mar 27, 2014 3:03 pm)

France (au milieu)

what a captivating saga!

smile

Thank you for your reply Anthony. I guess better late than never it is. I hope we manage to get something sorted.

Well after 71 days (22/01/14 - 02/04/14) of pursuit I have finally received a refund! This didn't come without continual persistence though. In the end I had to track down a phone number and call him from overseas as my emails nearing the end were all unreplied too. I understand that his business is going through a transitional period, but 3 months to get a refund?! Though I am happy with the outcome, I must be honest, I don't believe i will be ordering from this website again. In the end it wasn't worth the effort for a $45 refund and I certainly wouldn't have got it if I gave up at any point of the journey. But I am grateful for it and thanks again.

Some people may think this critique sounds a little harsh but I am giving my honest opinion of events and believe my thoughts are well just considering the circumstances.

Last edited by Anonymouse (Apr 2, 2014 9:23 am)

Oulu, Finland

Sadly didn't use google before ordering my first custom DMG being as hyped as phuck about it. Perfect customer service to that point he got my money, after that it started to take longer and longer to get any kind of information from that guy. After all i receive broken DMG with black screen. He offered me to trade it to another and after that has disappeared totally. I've opened claim through paypal, any other tips how to react in this kind of scamming situations? was 1st time this kind of shit happening to me.

After all those google reviews about this scammer,, should i just wait paypal answer and not even bother him anymore? Since he was guy offering that change to another one and after that completely vanishing.

Last edited by skutsit (Apr 17, 2016 6:43 am)

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 16, 2019 11:52 pm)

IL, US

fwiw, anthony isn't a scammer, he's just very busy.. travels for work a lot these days, is currently out of town for a little while, think he's back home sometime this week

e.s.c. wrote:

fwiw, anthony isn't a scammer, he's just very busy.. travels for work a lot these days, is currently out of town for a little while, think he's back home sometime this week

If I may interject 2 cents as well, I have to agree only so far as my experience goes. Nonelectronics has been around for quite a while, I would imagine if there was a scam, it wouldn't have lasted as long as it has. I've never had any real issues ordering stuff from them before, but I admit I've never ordered a custom DMG. I got both of my own modded DMGs from Thursday Customs and if for future references you find yourself looking again, he does fantastic work. As far as Anthony is concerned, he is a human afterall, how many people around the globe could be ordering stuff from him? Between that, relocation and etc, i'm thinking you were just the one that "fell thru the cracks", and i'm sorry as well because I know I care about my music, and definitely my money when I spend it.

Just wanted to add my name to the list of people who have ordered from Nonelectronics before and 'not' been let down. I too think there has just been an honest mistake going on. Best of luck good sir.

IL, US

if he hasn't responded by the time he's back home, i'll make sure he sees this post, we're the only chip people in this weird border region between illinois and wisconsin so we already have tentative plans to hang out and jam a little when he's back

Taichung, Taiwan

Nonfinite is a one-man operation and Anthony does get busy with "life" from time to time. There have been times in the past where I did have to wait a little bit for a product, but he has always pulled through for me.

Naptown

i just ordered a pro sound kit from nonelectronics last week and got it within the week. sorry for your bad experience.

Madison, WI

Hi there, just popping in to add my .02 USD.  I have contacted mr skutsit via gchat to see what he would like to do regarding the Game Boy in question, which I believe was damaged during shipment due to the description of the package I was given on arrival.

I have offered either a refund for the DMG or to build a replacement and ship free of charge. That was sent out on Tuesday, three days back.

edit:typo

Last edited by nonfinite (Apr 22, 2016 7:08 pm)