france

Wahhooo, really cool project.
You are a god Oliver.

York, Yorkshire

Wow...amazing!

Joliette, QC, Canada

I watch the video at least 15 times in the last 24hours ! This one will totally bring me back to Nanoloop for sure ! smile

Gnarly stuff!!

france

Please try to make it 6 channel smile
Or at least try to keep the noise channel of the gb which bring to 4.
This noise channel is so great !
And yes, i've listened to this video at least five time, it sound so great smile

Melbourne

wow, gonna grab one of these for sure. Instant techno machine!

Do you think there's any possibility to have some kind of external audio input for the filter(s)? It'd be cool to sync it to something else but also run the sync slave through the filters on the cart, using the step sequencer to control the filter, like on elektron products big_smile

Perth, Australia

hooley dooley

gb noise channel:

yes, gb noise is lovely. hovever, with the filter switched off and a modulation frequency applied via logic function, the analog noise sounds quite like gb noise (a lfsr playing at variable speed).

external audio:

tone and noise pre-filter signals appear on the cart surface. you could solder wires for external audio on the vias. in nanloop, a certain note value could be reserved as empty

This is awesome! Can't wait to try it out!

Last edited by KODEK (May 15, 2016 5:55 pm)

france

@Oliver, do you think it will be available Q3-Q42016 or more in 2017 ?

q3

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ el ass dee j
oliver wrote:

q3

can't wait

Paris

Yeah, sound awesome. Those new synths on gameboy have been a bit frustrating since 1 year: GB303 melodrama, BennVenn's rework (thanks mate, I wish you could clone yourself), the long awaited Nitro's Monoliner, Irrlichproject's fifth channel. I pray for this one to finish.

france

@BiereGratuite Man, it's Oliver.
The guy which write nanoloop 1.
The guy which let you use a gba as sequencer synth.
The guy which let you sync nanoloop gb and gba to a drum machine in sync mode with pulse and external midi sync.
The guy which made two nanoloop version on ios and android.
And Now the guy which create a sequencer with analog sound on a game boy.

A genius, a legend.

Melbourne
oliver wrote:

external audio:

tone and noise pre-filter signals appear on the cart surface. you could solder wires for external audio on the vias. in nanloop, a certain note value could be reserved as empty

amazing! I think this might mean that I'll have to create a "permanent nanoloop" DMG with an external audio jack built into the DMG itself and soldered to the NL cart big_smile

I haven't tested external audio yet though. Signals may be too weak or there may be issues with different ground levels. I'll try it later.