NUMBSKULL

Yeah that's messed up. Oh well, it was fun but buggy and crappy. I removed it and added plain text for everyone! Thanks for your help!

They go on sale tonight at 6 PM MST which is 5 PM PST and 8 PM EST. Good luck!

Michigan

Hahaha, future people problems.

Unsubscribe

phew cant wait!

NUMBSKULL

To commemorate this occasion, I've just completed a redesign of the blog/shop! Let me know what you think!

NUMBSKULL

Sales are live! catskullelectronics.com/32kcart

Last edited by catskull (Mar 11, 2017 5:55 am)

Unsubscribe

Looks nice! It didnt charge me flat rate shipping though.

NUMBSKULL
herr_prof wrote:

Looks nice! It didnt charge me flat rate shipping though.

Ughhhh PayPal. Don't worry about it, I'll refund you the difference!

Unsubscribe

Whatever is easier! I'd take one of those gba shells if you have any spares instead !

NC in the US of America

Just realized I have no idea how to send you a custom rom for my third cart (GB Electric Drum) while ordering, so just ordered 2 carts from the list of roms you had. Also didn't check to see if I was getting flat rate shipping. Woops. Edit: Yeah, I got flat rate. Woot!

Last edited by SketchMan3 (May 10, 2016 12:23 am)

NUMBSKULL
SketchMan3 wrote:

Just realized I have no idea how to send you a custom rom for my third cart (GB Electric Drum) while ordering, so just ordered 2 carts from the list of roms you had. Also didn't check to see if I was getting flat rate shipping. Woops. Edit: Yeah, I got flat rate. Woot!

Just added the option for a custom ROM! Go ahead and order that one. It will charge you for shipping but I'll refund it. Also, you did not get flat rate shipping!

I think the problem is that if they're different roms selected, paypal thinks it's a completely different product. So that's nice. For now, anyone who wants multiples, just checkout normally and I'll refund you the extra shipping. Thanks!

NC in the US of America
catskull wrote:

Just added the option for a custom ROM! Go ahead and order that one. It will charge you for shipping but I'll refund it. Also, you did not get flat rate shipping!

Done, hopefully in time... :xxxxx

Just gotta say... I'm really excited about this. Great belated bday self-present tongue

Last edited by SketchMan3 (May 10, 2016 5:40 pm)

NC in the US of America

Just got my carts. They work well! big_smile They're exactly as described. I kinda realized that some of the roms I chose might not be as useful as I originally thought, but it's still fun to have and play around with simple tools smile

Cheers!

Michigan
SketchMan3 wrote:

Just got my carts. They work well! big_smile They're exactly as described. I kinda realized that some of the roms I chose might not be as useful as I originally thought, but it's still fun to have and play around with simple tools smile

Cheers!

Lucky for you, they are reflashable. Granted you have a way to do so.

NC in the US of America
Jazzmarazz wrote:
SketchMan3 wrote:

Cheers!

Lucky for you, they are reflashable. Granted you have a way to do so.

Yep. I'll get around to that eventually.

NUMBSKULL
SketchMan3 wrote:

Cheers!

Thanks for the update! Glad they got to you safe! If you ever want to re-flash them, I'd be happy to do it. Shipping both ways should be about $6 total.

Mine arrived today. Works great. Thanks, catskull! Will surely get more of these in future.