Minnesota

https://soundcloud.com/zachhacz/love-le … mo-5-29-16

I've been working with LGPT aka the Piggy Tracker and I love it.
I recorded this using a PSP, guitar, and a four track tape recorder.

I'm new to this forum and look forward to learning as much as I can and taking part in the community.

-ZachhacZ

I feel like I'm still new to this too. I did enjoy the demo track. Maybe clip off a little at the beginning. I wanted to get to the music faster, especially to hear how the guitar part was integrated. I thought the instrumentation worked well.

NC in the US of America
Herukas wrote:

I feel like I'm still new to this too. I did enjoy the demo track. Maybe clip off a little at the beginning. I wanted to get to the music faster, especially to hear how the guitar part was integrated. I thought the instrumentation worked well.

Yeah, there was a lot of silence in there.

But anyway it sounds pretty cool. It's catchy big_smile voice is an instrument just as much as a psp or guitar, so the amount of effort put into improving instrumental and composing skills can be applied to vocals (which is something I think a lot of people forget). Kinda hard to understand what's being said, and everything sounds kinda muffled, but it is a demo after all, hehe. I enjoyed it a lot! Listened to it a few times, lol.

Keep it up!

Alive and well in fucksville

it is dissonant in a fun way.  You have a unique sound. never let anyone tell you what to make. if more of this spills from your brain, it will be a good thing!

Last edited by bitjacker (May 29, 2016 6:18 pm)

Atlanta, GA

excited to see where this project goes! I tried some similar stuff with piggy about a year ago.

NC in the US of America
bitjacker wrote:

it is dissonant in a fun way.  You have a unique sound. never let anyone tell you what to make. if more of this spills from your brain, it will be a good thing!

South Korea

Im really liking this! With the vocals recorded a bit better this could be one of my favourite tracker + vocals projects yet. Well done mate. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Minnesota

Thanks for the positivity everybody!
I'll definitely be recording more tracks soon.
I'm still trying to master the art of recording on a budget. I'd like to do everything (besides sample production and master recordings) without a laptop, and I'm really liking the sound of tape despite the fuzziness.
I have a lot of songs in different styles and I'm excited to show them off alittle. smile