UK

Having a problem with a DMG. I use it for LSDJ with a 64mb flash cart and for some reason recently the sensitivity when moving the cursor in LSDJ has gotten a bit crazy. Pressing up very briefly makes the cursor jump several spaces (makes it hard to edit patterns)

Wondered if anyones had this happen before? or if you know anything about the hardware that could cause this?

* Not tried another game yet but wouldnt know what to try
* Started happening soon after i tried an arduinoboy and spent time getting the cables connected to the wrong pins on it
* DMG cpu 08
* DMG is backlit/pro-sound modded and buttons are custom painted

I have no idea where to start, hardware isnt one of my strengths

Melbourne, Australia

There are options in the project menu in LSDJ that control the sensitivity of the cursor, under key delay and repeat. Mine is at 7/2, which is what I'm used to, but try playing around with those.

UK

Thanks, I did have a look through all of the options as i did not get a 'broken feeling' from it but didnt spot that, i think that its possible that when trying the different sync modes it must have cycled and altered that control. I'll try it when i get home from the gym

Melbourne, Australia

It might have happened if you updated the rom to the arduinoboy rom as well, sometimes that will make it different.
Either way, hopefully that will be the problem and then its an easy fix!

UK

Thanks, this was exactly the issue. works like a dream now. I would not have guessed that 'key delay' meant the buttons