Salt Lake City, UT, USA

Hello,

I'm in a band called Conquer Monster and we are touring in the western US at the end of this month and in early Aug.  We've had a number of our shows fall through recently on the west coast and were wondering if anyone could help us book some shows.  I know this is really late notice, but I'd really appreciate any help you could offer. 

Aug 3rd and 4th - Sacramento and/or Oakland, CA and/or Fresno
Aug 4th and 5th - Las Angeles, CA
Aug 5th or 6th Orange County
Aug 6th or 7th Las Vegas

Stream our album for free here: https://conquermonster.bandcamp.com/

Here's some info on Conquer Monster:
Conquer Monster combines the warm analogue hum of vintage synth rock, the pulsing club beats of modern electronica, and the nostalgic 8-bit sounds of the 1980s into their Sci-Fi space jams. Their dynamic live performances include a backdrop of glitched-out and well-worn VHS videos while their music caters to audiophiles and dance club enthusiasts alike. Their newest album, Metatransit, is a journey through the dark, dystopian, retrofuture of the Purge Worlds comic book; a story that follows the cybernetic assassin Brandon Lao from planet to planet as he seeks revenge for the death of his partner Anna. Musically, Metatransit guides you through a world of retro-tech aesthetic and glitched-out soundscapes that wax and wane from dystopian ambiance to punchy dance-floor pop.

Thanks

Joshua

IL, US

i don't know of anyone personally around vegas, but for so cal area you should try contacting wizwars/kevyn gnartinez band and in the bay area maybe try crashfaster

Salt Lake City, UT, USA
e.s.c. wrote:

i don't know of anyone personally around vegas, but for so cal area you should try contacting wizwars/kevyn gnartinez band and in the bay area maybe try crashfaster

Thanks for the leads!  I really appreciate it.

Joshua

TSSBAY01

la is kinda fucked now with booking for this kind of stuff it seems, they've had a few spaces on the verge of or potentially closing down which really sucks, because they were longstanding clubs. my advice would be to maybe talk to wizwars, aka kevyn martinez, he books out there and has an acct on the forums here, try facebook tho if you have an acct on it..maybe he can help you get something set up, or if not, maybe knows someone who can help

Salt Lake City, UT, USA
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

la is kinda fucked now with booking for this kind of stuff it seems, they've had a few spaces on the verge of or potentially closing down which really sucks, because they were longstanding clubs. my advice would be to maybe talk to wizwars, aka kevyn martinez, he books out there and has an acct on the forums here, try facebook tho if you have an acct on it..maybe he can help you get something set up, or if not, maybe knows someone who can help

Thanks for the info!

Salt Lake City, UT, USA

I know this is short notice, but is there anyone else out there that I could contact for any of these shows?  House shows?  Venues?  Bands?  Promoters? 

Thanks!