London, UK

Sup,

Selling the following:

Clear DMG, Blue Backlight (but I usually invert lsdj so it looks a cool blue/white). bought and fitted it myself from kitsch years ago, can't remember which v the backlight is but it's bright, All clear buttons. 1/8" Prosounded at the bottom - speaker removed for some reason. £50

EMS Cart, the transparent blue, non-usb variety - battery recently gave up the ghost after eight (lol) years. Has some version 3.x.x of lsdj on it. (for anyone that cares this is the cart I wrote realization, turbo city, outbrk etc etc on) - £40

LSDJMC2 Midi Interface. One of the DJ Transformer ones, it works fine for what it is - can't say i've had a lot of use out of it but maybe someone out there's looking for one. I lost the battery adapter so you'll need a 9v power adapter for it. £50

Kenton Midi USB Host - Neat little box you plug a usb cable in one end and get midi in/out from the other. I used it to interface an OP-1 to a modular, but there are lots of other possibilities. http://www.kentonuk.com/products/items/ … host.shtml - £40

Ableton APC40 Mk1 - works fine, no midi stepping etc - the crossfader cap and around 8 of the black knobcaps are missing. I was going to source them and sell it on gumtree/ebay but if anyone wants to take it as is, price is £80

UK only for the bigger stuff, I don't mind posting the other stuff wherever as long as postage is paid smile

Thnx

IL, US

wow, both the lsdjmc2 and kenton usb host are steals... someone should snatch those up quickly... the usb host is also very useful in combination with a nanoloop usb midi adapter, allowing you to connect it to normal midi gear (that's how i usually use mine)

California

Will the EMS cart come with Turbo city sav :3 haha

IL, US

seeing as he said the battery died, seems unlikely

UK

EDIT:-

Don't need anything from this list anymore -

Last edited by CS (Aug 20, 2015 11:59 am)

Mexico

Hey Sabrepulse,

I am very interested in the EMS cart, is the price negotiable? I am located in Mexico so I hope we can work something out.
Thank you

London, UK

i've wiped the cart so there's nothing on it at the moment - i'd come down to 30+postage

Stockholm

Hey Ash! :–)
I'll snatch the USB midi host from you if it's still available. I'll send you a PM.

How much would shipping the DMG to Boston, MA cost?

The Forest, WA

Lsdjmc2 still 4 sale m8?