Central Pennsyltucky

Cleaning House & found some odds & ends. I'm really only interested in trades for this stuff. I'd take almost anything (even broken --I do electronic repairs) retro-computer, vj stuff, gadgets, game, zines, maybe cassette releases, etc.. I still collect worthless old 999 in 1 pirate carts, too.

Make any trade offer - I'm in Central Pennsyltucky in the U.S.
Not pictured for trade: (message for pics)   
     A crappy Dell laptop 2.6Ghz running Ubuntu. Everything works, but it's ugly and will not die.
     A 1960s Segova (no, I didn't misspell that) amp that I converted to a custom 5W chip-amp ala cigar-box banjo style. I can convert to a busking amp if you want, as it runs on DC power.

Amiga Music Construction Set Disk,Box,instruction Book, like new. There's a "not copy protected" note on this one.

Like New disk set of Cranberry's well known Amiga C compiler with doc & tutorial disks.

VG Pocket pirate NES game handheld. This one has 50 games, TV out and works great. It's smaller than my phone.

Never opened IBM OS2. Still shrinkwrapped..If you collect old OS's or mess with pre-pentiums... you want this smile

This is a 3.5" itsy-bitsy clamshell laptop that runs linux. I used it to stream tangerine radio to an amp for a while.

Last edited by vblank (Jul 15, 2016 10:25 pm)

I have a broken KP3 that I was gonna try to fix at some point (needs a new screen, dropped a firewire interface on the screen and put a dent in it) if you want it for trade.  I took it apart and all other components looked fine, if you're into repairs it's a pretty fun toy and I think you can buy replacement screens for like $15

Central Pennsyltucky

@Claudius ... Messaged!