Hi guys!
I just wanted to share this. I know i'm not anyone exciting and i've not known alot of people who dig my simple approach to chip music but I finally got the official CD release of my 1xLSDJ project "Shades Of Gray Handheld" completed, together, and available. Pretty much all of the music on this album has been released right here on CMo as I completed them, but in this case every single track has been re-recorded since having acquired my mixing console and I put forth the best fidelity that is possible for my set up, which includes an RCA pro-sounded DMG-01 from Thursday Customs, and my Behringer X1622usb console.

It's just another drop in the chiptune bucket, but it's cool to see things like this on real, professionally manufactured discs and such, at least I think so.

If anyone is remotely interested, you can either download the full album in lossy audio (mp3 or Ogg Vorbis) free from my website here:
www.bitpusher2600.net/shades.html

or search Amazon.com for "BitPusher" and buy the lossless retail CD in the picture above from there.
Thanks everyone smile

Last edited by bitpusher2600 (Jul 21, 2016 1:00 am)