Hi there,

I've been fiddling with Game Boys and LSDJ for a long time now, but only recently did I complete a full track, entirely composed on a Game Boy (during my commuting time, no less tongue). 

Here's said track : https://soundcloud.com/arty0/bitbop

So, I'd love some criticism, advice on how to improve my sound (I'm already started with my next track) and such.

Also, I've recorded this one with a GBA SP and a laptop's integrated sound card in Audacity with a compressor to bring the signal to a listenable level.
I'll be re-recording it with a DMG through my external sound card (a focusrite smth i smth) and mix it/master it with proper plugins, but I'd love to have some advice on the setup and how to best treat the signal.

Thanks in advance!

Windsor, ON, Canada

Where to start - first off, as a first LSDJ, this sounds like you've been doing it for at the very least a couple months. I have no feedback as to where you can improve the setup other than to my ears it sounds perfect quality wise - very little background noise - but composition wise, that's where I can help. Near the end the song goes very wonky right? I love that. That makes my ear-loins hunger for more aural sex like this song.
The beginning sounds a little bit boring to the sound-feeling head-holes I have. I would recommend putting a little more oomph into the beginning. But other than that, you're good. Just try to think of a better hook in the beginning.

Have a beautiful day, kind stranger!

Hey, thank you Trashman! 
Yeah, the wonky part is when I started feeling confident enough to change a bunch of stuff and play with stereo and the 2 pulse channels. 
The beginning of the track was a lot of copy/paste and simple transposition... I wanted structure but ended up with something maybe a bit linear...
I'll try and keep that in mind for my next track.

Have a wonderful day, even kinder stranger! ^^

For the record, I rerecorded the song like I said and reworked the mix a bit. I updated the track on soundcloud.