Hi all!

First, thanks for any help or support you can provide. I just completed my first GB Backlight/Bi-Vert mod the other day. I knew there were likely to be bumps in the road, as this was my first time, but I have run into a problem that I cant seem to troubleshoot on my own. Or, with the assistance of google for that matter. Basically, certain details are showing up as dark blobs. The problem creates characters in my games that appear to be haunted by some kind of demon, as you can see by the pictures in the Imgur link I created.

http://imgur.com/a/krPsa

I am happy to share any extra information you might need to help troubleshoot this problem!

Thanks a ton smile

Boise, ID

Can you take a picture of the pins and birvert chip?
Where is your chip from? I had a similar problem with a bivert kit recently, it turned out the instructions were old and gave the wrong order of wiring.

that does look creepy / kinda cool. looks like it's just cutting out the middle shades of color/grey between solid black and white

Last edited by ShintarouMusic (Aug 17, 2016 12:41 am)

Sweden

I had the exact same issue when biverting my first dmg using a hhl v1 bivert chip.

Problem was solved by reheating and adding a little solder to the bivert chip. I pushed the tip of the soldering iron down to touch the points on the gb pcb and added some more solder. I also reheated the solder on the lifted pins and made sure it looked fine.

I must have had a bad contact somewhere. Hope this helps.