Chicago

I made a tutorial video explaining my approach to programming noise channel percussion in LSDJ. Hope you find it helpful!

Abandoned on Fire

Excellent video. We'll done!

Atlanta, GA

I considered myself to be pretty good at noise channel but I learned so much from this!

Florida

Gonna have to check this out when I get off of work. I have an album that's in its final stages, and I'm gonna need something to spur me into making new stuff.

france

Well done

Salt Lake City, UT

Haven't finished it yet but you just explained some things to me that I wish I knew years ago... That dang sweep command has always been confusing to me.

Does the sweep value wrap? i.e. if I start at FF and use S02, what value would that be?

Chicago
toasterpastries wrote:

Haven't finished it yet but you just explained some things to me that I wish I knew years ago... That dang sweep command has always been confusing to me.

Does the sweep value wrap? i.e. if I start at FF and use S02, what value would that be?

Glad to be helpful! Yes, the sweep command does wrap (your example would give a shape of F2). A fun way to use this is with a table like this:

00 S01
01 H00

Oakland, CA

This was super helpful, thank you.

Nice! I've been using Transpose until now, but I\'ve been fairly ambivalent about the results.

Naptown

this is great!! thanks so much big_smile

Chicago
curtinparloe wrote:

Nice! I've been using Transpose until now, but I\'ve been fairly ambivalent about the results.

Transpose can do some of the same things, but doesn't work with the H command technique I show since it's not additive.

Also, transpose treats the sweep value as a 2 digit number while the S command treats each digit separately. So S0F = TSP FF.

Chicago
curtinparloe wrote:

Transpose can do some of the same things, but doesn't work with the H command technique I show since it's not additive.

Also, transpose treats the sweep value as a 2 digit number while the S command treats each digit separately. So S0F = TSP FF.