I have this simple song structure:

7F 7F 00 7F
01 02 03 04

The 1st row is the intro, the 2nd row is the body of the song.

Is there a way to have LSDJ play the intro once and then loop the body forever, without manual inputs?

I've tried adding H0F commands to ends of my phrases in the "body" row. This works, but only if the intro is 1 phrase long and with nothing in the F row.

Melbourne, Australia

afaik no, unless you wanna use live mode and manually play the main body of the song when the intro's over

NUMBSKULL

It would be cool if LSDJ had a jump command that would jump to a row you specify.

Unsubscribe

Just curious, why?

Detroit

For live sets I typically have cues set up the at the beginning and end of each track so it looks like

00 02 00 00
--   --  --  --
01 02 03 04
01 02 03 04
01 02 03 04
etc
--   --  --  --
05 05 00 06

and I'll start the track in song mode, switch to live so I can move it to the main body of the track, and then once again cue the line at the end when I'm prepared to mix it into the next track

This is probably the best you're going to get as there is no Hop-to-phrase function

Cheers!

Alright, thanks. I kind of doubted there was an official way. I guess the H command method will have to do (when possible).

As for why: I sometimes listen to a song on loop, while I'm doing other things. It bugs me when the intro plays again and breaks the flow of the song.