Cookeville, TN

Hey guys, I have a few backlight-ready DMGs and some parts sitting around that I'm not using for anything else at the moment, and I need some quick cash (I'm a liiitle short on my rent for next week :v ) so I'm selling these basically for cost of parts!
Both the black DMG and the clear DMG have been sold! But feel free to hit me up if you'd like a commissioned system! Scroll down for more examples!

"SquidKid" Splatoon-themed DMGs - $70 shipped each OBO

Also for sale, I have 6 unused orange HHL DMG backlights (resistors included), and 6 navy blue screen covers. Would cost roughly $70+shipping if you order from them, but I'm selling these for $55 shipped.

I also do custom commissions! Current turnaround time is about 3 weeks. Shoot me a message for details/pricing!

Last edited by Josh-Shmosh (May 23, 2016 2:31 pm)

Cookeville, TN

Updated OP.

The Netherlands

You got PM wink

Madriz, Supain

If i werent broken this month sad

Cookeville, TN

RSB, I replied to your PM.
SSBM, I know that feel, bro. Feel free to hit me up any time later if you'd be interested in a custom commissioned system though! smile

Madriz, Supain

i need one of my own backlighted, and a shell filled , would sending some of my parts cheapen the final product?

Cookeville, TN

Normally it would make things a bit cheaper, but taking into account shipping to and from Spain/the US, (You are in Spain, right? :v ) there may not be much of a price difference at that point.

Southampton, UK

delete, accidental dupe

Last edited by ZakDendy (Sep 18, 2016 7:54 am)

Southampton, UK

OOOOOH
they look amazing!!!! Can i ask how you paint the simple stripes seen on a couple of them?