Naptown
teamoth wrote:

I wonder if this will work on the Super Game Boy for SNES?

good question - according to the schematic it seems nobody really knows if the Vin pin works as intended

Michigan
urbster1 wrote:
teamoth wrote:

I wonder if this will work on the Super Game Boy for SNES?

good question - according to the schematic it seems nobody really knows if the Vin pin works as intended

Seeing as the CPU's are interchangeable and all of the panning is done internally, there is not reason it should not work. The audio path is remains the same.

Dammit, that means the SNES and SGB are two more things I regret selling...
Still, I'm really looking forward to getting mono (not the virus thing that american kids get).

The Forest, WA

It seems like this cart will sound and perform best on a DMG according to nanoloop.de anyways that's what I'm gunna use wink

The Forest, WA

(Respost)

Last edited by GLOOMS (Oct 4, 2016 7:01 pm)

It's possible to mod a GB Pocket to get mono's sound as clean and bassy as on a a DMG, getting rid of the hiss and highpass filter. It can be done solder-less and reversible, by sticking a few resistors and capacitors on the mainboard. Internal sound is almost completely muted though, so it's a mono-only mod.

Last edited by oliver (Oct 4, 2016 7:15 pm)

Woo hoo! Just had the email from you Oliver saying the carts are ready. Preorders being processed soon... Can't wait for this. Bus journeys will never be the same again.

Brittany
oliver wrote:

It's possible to mod a GB Pocket to get mono's sound as clean and bassy as on a a DMG, getting rid of the hiss and highpass filter. It can be done solder-less and reversible, by sticking a few resistors and capacitors on the mainboard. Internal sound is almost completely muted though, so it's a mono-only mod.

That is really interesting. Could you explain how to do it ?

Sestri Levante, Genova, Italy

Just received a mail:
My order is now shipping!
big_smile

Sestri Levante, Genova, Italy

:double post:

Last edited by GenSek (Oct 12, 2016 5:43 am)

Tacoma WA

awesome!! shipping!!

Melbourne

hooray, thanks oliver!

france

Yeahhhhh

Brittany

Same mail here. :-)

pselodux wrote:

hooray, thanks oliver!

Yay! Thanks Oliver!

Paris

Hi Oliver,
Is there anymore space in the rom that would allow you to put some regular nanoloop gameboy generated channels?

Brittany

Received it today... and woaw, it's so cool !