Hello everybody.

Is it somewhat wise to purchase the upper mentioned items and will they work?
I need a specially large EZ Flash cartridge with AFAIK 32 gb maximum SDHC card to save all that stuff.
I need it for LSDJ, Nanoloop and to play other games from GameBoy - GameBoy Advance.
Is that possible? I searched all over Google = which should include this forum.

Any help is appreciated.

NUMBSKULL

You can, but you probably shouldn't. The EZ Flash can't boot non-gba games, so you have to use an emulator (Goomba Color). Audio is okay, but not great. Basically you need separate flash carts for GB and GBA stuff.

Also there is no nanoloop rom available for download, so you'll need to buy a real nanoloop cart to use it.

Berkeley, CA

Get an GB USB 64M, Drag n Derp, or BennVenn cart. Your LSDJ tunes will sound much better on any of those.

catskull wrote:

You can, but you probably shouldn't. The EZ Flash can't boot non-gba games, so you have to use an emulator (Goomba Color). Audio is okay, but not great. Basically you need separate flash carts for GB and GBA stuff.

Also there is no nanoloop rom available for download, so you'll need to buy a real nanoloop cart to use it.

Strange.. I thought as soon as you got a GBA you could emulate everything from GBA till GB.
Thanks for the Nanoloop info also.

smooth alligator wrote:

Get an GB USB 64M, Drag n Derp, or BennVenn cart. Your LSDJ tunes will sound much better on any of those.

Ordered myself an GB USB 64M for my GameBoy.
I wanted to have that info for my second GameBoy, which would've been an SP if I haven't got the info from you guys.

K. I guess everything has been said. Thanks for the quick respons. Have a chill day y'all.

IL, US

there is a goomba version of lsdj that runs pretty well on a gba flash cart and you actually can also run the nanoloop demo rom on goomba as well, but can't save with the demo roms.. does he no longer post new demo roms? he did for a very very long time
though you are best off using a gb flash cart for obvious reasons (nanoloop demo rom still won't save, but lsdj works better with it, probably some games do as well)