Melbourne

I've barely had time to get into this sad
Too much work to be done on my new prog album, but hopefully I can finish that all off soon, and then get to work on some 0F.analog sound sculptures big_smile

Czech Republic

When I save empty pattern (I want to clear pattern), number of that pattern doesn't go bright, it remains grey. Is it intention, or should this be fixed?

Melbourne

Try A+B+down rather than just B+down. I can't try it on mono now, but it works in nl one and two.

Tacoma WA
pselodux wrote:

Try A+B+down rather than just B+down. I can't try it on mono now, but it works in nl one and two.

oh thanks!

Czech Republic

Thanks! Works in mono too.

Agen, France

Glooms : I Praise da Loop Lord everyday ! lol

Last edited by Babel (Nov 29, 2016 11:09 pm)

Czech Republic

7x7x7 patterns in Nanoloop mono recorded directly it to my casette 4 track, than procesed live by delay and stereo chorus. No song structure, just live switching patterns. The take is little bit noisy, but what the hell.
Click channel is bassy as hell. It kicks my eardrums deeper into my head.
http://chipmusic.org/ryba/music/777nanoloopmono

Last edited by ryba (Dec 4, 2016 1:48 pm)

france

I try to start nanoloop mono 1.1 or 1.01 and nanoloop 2.7.9 as midi slave sync by using a lsdjmc2. And it seem nanoloop mono (m mode) does not start from step 0, nanoloop 2.7 ( e mode ) does.
So does I miss an obvious thing ?
In the end I'm able to sync all together, but it take lots of time.

I'll have a look at the sync code.

Btw, you can edit the scrolling logo of the mono update ROM with the catscull logo editor (http://catskull.net/GB-Logo-Generator/).

france

Thanks Oliver smile

ryba wrote:

7x7x7 patterns in Nanoloop mono recorded directly it to my casette 4 track, than procesed live by delay and stereo chorus. No song structure, just live switching patterns. The take is little bit noisy, but what the hell.
Click channel is bassy as hell. It kicks my eardrums deeper into my head.
http://chipmusic.org/ryba/music/777nanoloopmono

Really enjoyed this. Thanks for posting!

Czech Republic

wink
It's little bit tricky to get some melodic basslines in click channel (get it right in tuning).

Last edited by ryba (Dec 21, 2016 11:40 am)

The Forest, WA

Yeah someone else was telling me the notes for the Click channel where off . Hasn't really stopped me from making music on it due to not using the click for melody (however did use the nl 2 like swoopy bass) ! But I can match up the tones of my drum machine and nl mono and nl 2 kicks if I listen close enough ^_^

Czech Republic

Melodic basslines on Click channel could sound ok, but it depends on other channels. Click channel is affected in some way by other channels and in some cases off notes could be disguised and in some cases uncovered.

Oregon

Brought nanoloop home for the holidays. It was a great choice. I considered throwing my minilogue in the truck with me too but thought it was overkill. Wish I had, could be running nanoloop through the audio in.

Melbourne

Finally getting a chance to play with this. It's a little temperamental and weird, but it sounds really great—nice blurry/squelchy sound, good for wooden/rubbery stuff. It's pushing me to get a bit less melodic and more tribal, which is great because I've been getting into making stuff that is more based around interesting beat structures etc!