Ahoy. just uploaded this new release today. 4 on the floor dance vibes made with a gb+LSDJ. Check it out here if ya like:

https://l-tron.bandcamp.com/album/voyage

Oh shit, can't wait to check this out.

Holy shit.

Aw gnarly, totally checking this out when I get the chance

edit:hell yeah this is dopppppe

Last edited by Cooshinator (December 17, 2016 1:50 am)

Wonderful stuff, I really love the way you layer your channels up, the detuning, etc. Something quite special about that L-tron style.

This is awesome! Next time I'm in New York you'll need to play some dingey club so I can come dance.

Just wanna hear live, and dance;  right now!!!

Fancy pants. Listening to it now, and trying to explain to my (incredulous) wife that "I hung out with this guy that one time, and he just ate a ton of lettuce, like, straight from the bag and then we watched The Warriors."

Last edited by arfink (December 18, 2016 5:36 am)

so great!

arfink wrote:

Fancy pants. Listening to it now, and trying to explain to my (incredulous) wife that "I hung out with this guy that one time, and he just ate a ton of lettuce, like, straight from the bag and then we watched The Warriors."

hahahaha! I don't even remember the lettuce eating part but it totally sounds like something I would do. definitely remember the warriors watching part with yall. thanks for jogging fond memories of yall heart

thanks for the love friends there's a lot more coming soon!

Last edited by L-tron (December 20, 2016 6:09 am)