I finished a Stickerbrush Symphony cover yesterday and I wanted to know what other people thought about it. I really like how it turned out, sounds really good to me. I'll put up a link here to soundcloud and if anyone would like the .nsf, I'll put up the link as well.

https://soundcloud.com/user-954602641/d … hony-cover

Also, if you happen to listen to any of the other ones I've made, then feel free to share your opinions for those as well.
Thanks in advance.

(^_^)

Okey now Im not so into Nesmusic and those trackers but I would have worked a little bit more with the bass part.
Overall a really sweet cover. smile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ el ass dee j

My major gripes with this arrangement have to do with instrumentation. It's fairly slim with little to no variation. Maybe try some more subtle PWM with your pulses and maybe some pitch slides going. DETUNE YOUR LEADS! If you detune instruments just slightly, you won't have that awkward phasing between leads and chords. Levels of the track are very off in the sense of the mix. Some chords are louder than others. For pulse instruments, I would recommend you try to keep it under A for leads, and 7 for chords to prevent them from drowning out the low end or the drums. Otherwise, the cover is pretty spot on in terms of its composition.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the comments. I payed more attention to the composition of the song because it was what I gave more priority towards. But I agree with you nannode, instrumentation is an area I should improve on.

As for the bass part d3Ni$e, I'm not sure what you meant by that. Did it feel like it needed more work with the composition of them?