vancouver, canada

ayyo there's this if you're anywhere in the pacific northwest

OVERFLOW #001 - MARCH 23 2017 7:30pm @ VANCOUVER ART + LEISURE

we're pretty jazzed about this one, we got some rad support from seattle cats like boa.  then there's hitori tori - super sick local renoise breakcore cat.  aaaand then there's Fastbom who brings some of dat oldschool swedechippop flava.  they got a pK sound system installed a while back too so sound quality has got to be at least 6/10

we also got a domain name just for this!  http://vanchipmusic.ca.  right now it links just to the FB event but eventually we'll have a nice little site showcasing some cool local stuff.

btw if you guys are interested in popping by for a future show, let's chat B) B) B) B) B) B)  we generally want to have one every 3/4 months, so something like three times a year would be rad.

EDIT: OK GLOOMS CAN'T MAKE IT SO INSTEAD THERES ME

Last edited by bryface (Mar 10, 2017 7:37 am)

Brooklyn NY US

Sweeeeeet

Tacoma, WA

Going to be stuck in NY during that time, but I will be back in the NW for June and July if you guys are looking for more folks then. I also need to upload more of my jams for interested parties. Hope it is gonna be a rad show though!

Boise, ID

That's not terribly far from me, I wish I could be there!

Last edited by ShintarouMusic (Jan 28, 2017 12:30 pm)

I'm in Portland, but my passport is currently expired sad

This seems like it would be a blast to attend!

vancouver, canada

COMIN' UP IN TWO WEEKS AYYO

couple changes in the lineup:
- glooms is unable to make it to the show after all so instead you get a rad set from me
- vectrola can't make it but taking his place is partlyhuman, somebody we apparently stole from portland.
- sorta lineup-related: chiptography is flying all the way over here to check out the show therefore she is the highest-ranked human in the world, anyway expect some choice snaps from her :3

SEE YOU THERE MMKAY

Last edited by bryface (Mar 10, 2017 7:40 am)

Dublin, Ireland

Man, that's a line up.

Hitori Tori is fucking sick.

Why are things so far apart in the world?

Hope it's a great night.

vancouver, canada

tomorrow peeps!  that is all