Yeap, you right bpm working good thnx for support. polyrithmic working good but need more practices

cant wait news and update)))

upd:
1 I cant find LPB in pattern. its possibly right now?
2 I cant understand how work FITERS section and ADSR section. About FILTERS: I think when i want used this funcktion i need to select Tip FILTERS and after any paramters (AMST/BIQU/NOFL) because other parameters introduced me to the incomprehension.

sorry for my funny english

Last edited by Jalex (Jan 24, 2017 8:54 pm)

france

Great, I have sent the right VPK file smile
You will have to wait a bit for update but I can give you support on actual feature.

1) LPB, could you describe what is behind this word ? If you mean LPF, there is one which use ADSR in PBSynth, see point 2.

2) I will describe the filter :
Picosynth, Picodrum, OPL2 ( you can choose them on MAC menu ) use the standard filter :
- NOFL does nothing, it doesn't filter at all ;
- BIQUAD contain a BP, LP, HP filter, so three different filter ;
- AMST contain only a LP ( you can set other value it does nothing, only LP, I need to fix that )

This NOFL, BIQUAD, AMST can be tuned by a Cutoff and a Resonance in the FLTR menu.
THERE IS NO ADSR for this filter on picosynth, picodrum, opl2.
Only a amp ADSR for this 3 engine. So it is only static filtering.

There is a synthengine name PBSynth in MAC menu, which has 2xADSR, the first one is a amp ADSR. The second one is a filter ADSR. To trigger the two ADSR, you need to create long note, so you need, to use "AMP T/N" in ENV. To try it, just put a note in step 0, then increase T/N at 75%. The X value is "synth volume", the Y value it "hold time". You will begin to hear the sound is longer. Then move to VCO, there is a ENVDEPTH parameter there if you press triangle.
Change the ENVDEPTH to 25%. Then change the Cutoff Resonance. Then go back to ENV, then change the FLT A/R you will see you are able to change the attack release of the filter. But you need to modify the ENVDEPTH to see it.

Today on psvita, PBSynth is the only synth which has 2xADSR, and it has only one LPF filter, no bandpass or highpass filter.

Filtering use lots of cpu and ps vita is more powerfull than the psp, but ps vita is available for only one week, I have noy work a lot on it, so i have not found synthengine which can play well on this platform today. Maybe the "sid" engine will works smoothly, but I can not tell before I double check it...

No problem with your funny english smile

London, UK

Will this ever be available as a gameboy rom?

" LPB, could you describe what is behind this word ? If you mean LPF, there is one which use ADSR in PBSynth, see poin "

LPB - Long Play Bar, (See Renoise)

france

@psynaptik : It won't be available on gb gba.
Nanoloop is really the thing for gb/gba.
If you'd like to sync them, I will try to bring usb midi in the near future for ps vita and psp.

@Jalex : today there is a multiple of 6 tick per step. So you can play at 6,12,24,48 tick per step.
If I understand you want this number of tick to be configurable per track. for example 4 tick per step. Mhhh, should be not hard to do.
It will allow to mix different time signature.
So yes, I should try to do it

Last edited by yoyz2k (Jan 26, 2017 6:55 pm)

bl!!!! Thank you!!!

Wow, i'd love to get this building on OSX..

France

It should be possible to build it on OSX: picoloop is using rtaudio, which can manage all OS (so on OSX CoreAudio instead of Alsa). If you can modify the makefile it should do the job (I haven't tried yet).

france

For the moment I work on the lgpt sampler integration and audiality 2 port.
This two synthengine are cpu friendly.
Every one here know lgpt, I just cut and paste the sampler synthengine not more, then will work on table which need big integration.
Audiality 2 is a synth engine from David Olofson, a really smart guy which create some really well made program. Audiality 2 sound really cool, and is cpu friendly too, it's remind me the snes for some kind of sound. Should work psp, ps vita, for lgpt i'm sure, need to see for audiality 2.

http://www.audiality.org/sounds/index.php

So if someone is able to try to port picoloop to osx. He is welcome. I don't own a osx os. It's not a really difficult task, but you need to have basic knowledge of compilation with g++.
you just need to try to start from Makefile.Patternplayer_raspi1
Obviously I can help here deceiphiering the big error.

Any news about update?

france

Hi Jalex, I've put the sampler into the source code.
This sampler use LGPT source code.
I'm able to play with it on linux, but there is some work to port it into the ps vita.
So next release will add 128 wave file from 0.wav to 127.wav to the psvita port which can be modified to play with your song smile
I think it will be available before july.
Then I will rework the sequencer, conditional trig and maybe different time signature by pattern.

Have fun smile

france

I've put a WIP version 0.77a in this link.
It works on my vita, so it should on yours.
You will see another synthengine which is the LGPTSMPL, it is the one shot sampler.
Today, you can only play the around 50 sample included and you can change the pitch, the volume and the cutoff/res frequency of the sample, so nothing too much interesting from a sampler, it's the first version...

The sample are in ux0:/apps/PICOLOOP1/samples/0.wav, 1.wav...
You can put 50 samples in this directory, from 0.wav to 50.wav and they must be named like this.
In the end, 128 samples will be available.
Don't put too big sample, and put 44.1KHz 16 bit sample, stereo sample, other should works, but don't put crazy sample in it, it will crash at boot IMHO.

Here is the link which contain the zip to the 0.77a for psvita : https://github.com/yoyz/picoloop/releas … loop-0.77a

Have fun,

Johann

Last edited by yoyz2k (Apr 17, 2017 8:17 pm)

testing testing!!! thank you!!!!

monomachine in my vita!!!

Last edited by Jalex (Apr 19, 2017 7:15 am)

good idea with waveform object. but need more work with hotkey be cause many time do random select object. and plz add R/L shift to select funktion.

Thank you for Your work.

i think maybe add digipro machine and used sample waveform (monomachine stile)
and plz add plock plzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!

bless!!!!!!

Last edited by Jalex (Apr 19, 2017 8:54 am)

france

Thanks for your words smile

I will work on the sampler, then the UI/Sequencer. And yes Plock is planned smile

pefect!!! wait wait wait!!