Planet Zaxxon

[cover art by ui]

It is the year 2088, where technology has outnumbered the human population in terms of intelligence and relevance. One cannot take 5 steps without being video taped, retina scanned and archived. But there is hope. You must resist, and unite with anyone who believes in the same methodology as you do. Strength in numbers, frequent person-to-person confrontations, and an abundance of musical atmospheres. The time is now. You must embrace all forms of musical stimulation, in order for your quality of life to improve. Long live the rebellion!! ========End transmission.

Link: https://planetzaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/mobile-swarming

All songs made with LSDJ 4.8.8 and recorded from an original Nintendo Game Boy

-CC

Last edited by Chrome Cobra (Feb 5, 2017 9:33 pm)

so rad!!

Atlanta, GA

very very good stuff here

Utah

Such dank

BK

yeah this is a stellar release, especially for a first-time LSDJ user. Well done Carl!

Planet Zaxxon

thank yous to all! (y)

The Forest, WA

<33333 at first i read that as "It is the year 2008" oh no not again!!!!!!!

The Forest, WA

also where do i sign up for the rebellion?

Planet Zaxxon
GLOOMS wrote:

<33333 at first i read that as "It is the year 2008" oh no not again!!!!!!!

sorry for the subtle misdirection my friend!

msg me for rebellion details....

Madison, Alabama

This is totally rad!

Planet Zaxxon
roboctopus wrote:

This is totally rad!

and thanks for the purchase!!

long island, new york

This is a really solid debut. Cheers!

Nomad's Land

Holy cow, this is intense. A++ material.

Planet Zaxxon

*peace signs for all*

Rhode Island

This is fantastic. It's like you took my favorite parts of Sucker Punch, made it grittier, sped it up, and made an album out of it.

Planet Zaxxon

I tend to steal all my riffs from OxygenStar's 2006-2008 catalog, mixed with Doomcloud's fancy attitude. Radlib may have sprung some influence as well, but his stuff is too over produced and irrelevant now. However, if I could only channel some sadnes vibes, then we'd be on to something there...

2PLAYER wrote:

This is fantastic. It's like you took my favorite parts of Sucker Punch, made it grittier, sped it up, and made an album out of it.

Last edited by Chrome Cobra (Feb 16, 2017 8:22 pm)