Tennessee

never mind, just noticed I did the wrong button combo..got it working, thank you Oliver & everyone else heart

e.s.c. wrote:
yoyz2k wrote:

Nanoloop 2.x is really an amazing product and an awesome design.
When I see someone asking more than the stock price from Oliver.... For an outdated version ?! Really I don't understand... Yes upgrade and support Oliver hard work. There is only one guy which as achieve this level of awesomeness !

some people (like me) prefer the old versions of things in some cases. #2.3forlife

I guess you could always downgrade ?

I updated one of my NL 2.7.5 carts to the latest versions and my songs completely changed so I downgraded back to 2.7.5

It's a pity because I really wished I had that 'note view'.

Tennessee

my cart was clear so I didn't loose anything, mainly got this for the analog feature

Melbourne
CarrieStronggrog wrote:

I updated one of my NL 2.7.5 carts to the latest versions and my songs completely changed so I downgraded back to 2.7.5

It's a pity because I really wished I had that 'note view'.

yeah I liked the old noise channel's functionality more than the gb/metallic noise (old version is better for EBM/industrial snares) so I've kept 2.7.2 on one cart and have upgraded my other cart to 2.7.9.2. Tbh though, the note view is a little confusing when switching between the oneshot/repeating arp on the L/R channels, or switching between unison and chord mode on S.. it doesn't seem to have any visual feedback? Granted, it's probably pretty difficult to show any extra information when four notes are in each tiny box.