Link: https://abandonedonfire.bandcamp.com/album/transit

A tipping point has been reached. Peering down into a new gulf, trying not to fall backwards into the abyss.

"I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd."

Download contains LSDJ sav file for use with LSDJ version 5.3.4

Nice tunes and cool art!

The Laohu wrote:

Nice tunes and cool art!

heart Thanks, changing directions is weird and kinda nerve wracking.

Continuous mix on the tubes:

That's some serious kick drum. Was it all on LSDJ?

Impressive stuff.

unexpectedbowtie wrote:

That's some serious kick drum. Was it all on LSDJ?

Impressive stuff.

Thanks. Yeah it's all lsdj on a dmg. The sav file is in the Bandcamp download if you want to check it out.

This rules

herr_prof wrote:

This rules

heart heart heart

I could never super get into the straight chipthrash stuff, but I really like this stuff!

catskull wrote:

I could never super get into the straight chipthrash stuff, but I really like this stuff!

Thanks, I've got some more in the works. Still getting the hang of being non-noise based tongue

this is really great stuff, I'm always keen to hear more dark/unconventional chip stuff big_smile

pselodux wrote:

this is really great stuff, I'm always keen to hear more dark/unconventional chip stuff big_smile

heart smile heart