Earth

deleted

Last edited by breakphase (Aug 26, 2017 1:55 am)

Abandoned on Fire

Woah, sick! cool Android?

Last edited by egr (May 13, 2017 3:28 am)

Earth

Would that it could be... I'm afraid not ATM. But it's totally possible to port it. It's simply a matter of re writing the crAzy UI code. Or converting it somehow. Yeah it's iOS.

Earth

Dp

Last edited by breakphase (May 13, 2017 4:12 am)

Joliette, QC, Canada

Suck my ipad is broken ! This tracker looks dope man ! Great job !

Earth

Thanks fellas! There's a few parts I didn't show, because they aren't fully finished. Not 100% on the tile colors. It's close though. Here's the pattern editor. (in blue)

Last edited by breakphase (May 13, 2017 5:27 am)

Earth

Dammit...

Last edited by breakphase (May 13, 2017 5:27 am)

france

Hey ! This is a cool tune !
I like to see soft like this on ios smile
Unfortunately, the tracker like interface for a mobile device is not my taste...
Too difficult for me, i had problem with sunvox interface...
nanoloop, nanostudio, caustic are easier for me.
I'd like to see one day a pixitracker like interface with PLock smile

Please give this proper MIDI support! I've been dying for a proper USB-MIDI tracker so I can hang up the USB-Boy.

IL, US
Beware wrote:

Please give this proper MIDI support! I've been dying for a proper USB-MIDI tracker so I can hang up the USB-Boy.

theres always piggy tracker on a raspberry pi for that

Earth
yoyz2k wrote:

Hey ! This is a cool tune !
I like to see soft like this on ios smile
Unfortunately, the tracker like interface for a mobile device is not my taste...
Too difficult for me, i had problem with sunvox interface...
nanoloop, nanostudio, caustic are easier for me.
I'd like to see one day a pixitracker like interface with PLock smile

I was very sensitive to this possible reaction. You don't have to know anything to use this. It's self-documenting, and "on rails." You can't enter a wrong number, because you enter numbers with sliders and buttons. You don't have to know hexadecimal. But anyway, just wait and see.

Beware wrote:

Version 1.0 may not have midi. But it will at some point. Yeah , like a midi channel on each instrument, and velocity controlled by the volume parameter. That would be nice.

Last edited by breakphase (May 13, 2017 4:55 pm)

france

@breakphase I think it's really cool what you are doing here. And the song you have done, I really like it.

For the short story, It's been now near 4 years I develop my program, and I'm not able to go to android/ios because I'm affraid of the touch screen interface.
Here you have a pretty decent tracker, I think it could be really cool, and people will enjoy sample tracker smile

But the tracker like interface with the various command... in the end it's not for me.
I become really shy when I use it. And I don't feel this way with the Octatrack, or mpc, or nanoloop, so... It's the interface.
I need another kind of interface to be able to speak to the "computer". It's me the problem here, I'm not compliant with all interface.
Not your program wink
Continue, it's a great program, or it seem to be, and when it will be available, I will download it wink

Earth

That's totally fair yoyz. Likewise, I'm quite unproductive in nanoloop, while others excell at it.

For me, this thing is friction-less,and it's pretty rad.

As for comparisons, I would say this is a cross between Korg Gadget, and LGPT. So if you like those, I figure, you'all like this.

Last edited by breakphase (May 13, 2017 6:31 pm)