TSSBAY01

heh, thats rich...but the charity thing is really not a good look bud, donno how you can bark about that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ el ass dee j
Josh-Shmosh wrote:

Again, you can delete messeges on facebook messenger and the other person who sent them can still see them (dm'd a few friends as an example, I've cropped out their names for privacy)...
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ … sp=sharing
You are clearly trying to do something here. I don't know how nobody else is seeing through this.

Last edited by nanode (Jun 9, 2017 9:14 pm)

Glasgow, Scotland.
nanode wrote:
Josh-Shmosh wrote:

Again, you can delete messeges on facebook messenger and the other person who sent them can still see them (dm'd a few friends as an example, I've cropped out their names for privacy)...
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ … sp=sharing

Sigh, make up your mind. One minute I've faked the code in my browser; next minute I've deleted the messages on my phone. Clearly nothing I say is going to be good enough for you. Even if there was an issue with the last few messages, the fact is that Josh did nothing to fix the situation for more than 5 months, and only after I posted on here for the second time.

If you don't believe that, here's a support article from facebook
https://www.facebook.com/help/community … 6702233963

No, I said...
"and you could've easily used inspect element (or even just deleted the messeges) on the messenger website"

Last edited by nanode (Jun 9, 2017 9:16 pm)

He did try to fix the situation. He sent you a second gameboy. If anything that should be signal enough that he has only but the best intentions. He's put more money into this than what he's gotten out.

inb4 buyer posts photos of empty box with a note saying "fuck you"

Last edited by nanode (Jun 9, 2017 9:22 pm)

Glasgow, Scotland.
nanode wrote:

He did try to fix the situation. He sent you a second gameboy. If anything that should be signal enough that he has only but the best intentions. He's put more money into this than what he's gotten out.

More than five months after I paid, and only after I repeatedly chased him up for an answer. That's the whole point. Not sure how many times I have to repeat that.

Again, (I feel like I'm like a broken record player at this point), there's a lot going on from his side from what I've heard. He hasn't been able to focus on his modding business not to mention mailing off until very recently. I get that's not something you necessarily want to hear but if you hit him up I'm sure he can explain. I don't want to discuss what he may or may not want to be public.

It's also pretty clear that either...
A) Facebook fucked up delivering his message
B) You deleted those messages to stir up drama.

Either way, you're not making this look good for you.

Last edited by nanode (Jun 9, 2017 9:33 pm)

Glasgow, Scotland.
nanode wrote:

I get that's not something you necessarily want to hear but if you hit him up I'm sure he can explain. I don't want to discuss what he may or may not want to be public.

I already did message him, numerous times - across the period of five months, and I was always understanding. It got beyond a joke though. I'm not trying to make anything 'look good'. I paid for something, it never turned up, and despite committing to sorting it out a few times, I still heard nothing back from Josh. When I got pissed off, then the messages apparently stopped appearing, and only then did he do something about it.

I'm sorry if that explanation isn't good enough for you, but it really doesn't matter at this point. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to have gained out of this whole episode. I'd rather not spend my time chasing up someone to send me something I paid for.

Tracking info has been posted. That's the end of story, so long as it actually arrives fine. I don't have any reason to doubt that it will be fine when it does. I just want the item I bought, and I'm annoyed that it's become this big deal. Continually dragging this thread up isn't doing anybody any favours.

Last edited by unexpectedbowtie (Jun 9, 2017 9:42 pm)

you're just repeating yourself, and you're choosing what and what not to respond to at this point. It's clear you're hiding something.

nanode wrote:

Glasgow, Scotland.
nanode wrote:

you're just repeating yourself, and you're choosing what and what not to respond to at this point. It's clear you're hiding something.

nanode wrote:

I'm repeating myself because you are making accusations about things that I have already responded to.

Don't worry. I'll video the great unboxing of the package, since apparently images can't be trusted.

Glasgow, Scotland.
nanode wrote:

It's clear you're hiding something.

What exactly am I supposed to be hiding?

Abandoned on Fire

I paid Josh via PayPal on May 25, 2016. All I have to show for it is a pic of a painted shell.

I know Josh has had personal stuff going on and we've exchanged a few messages over the last year. At this point I don't really even care if I get the DMG. It won't give me any happy feelings, that's for sure.

unexpectedbowtie wrote:
nanode wrote:

It's clear you're hiding something.

Maybe that you're trying to pull one over on josh by deleting messages and making it seem like he isn't communicative? Maybe you're hiding the first gay boy and trying to get a second one out of him? Maybe you're just being a dick? Who knows at this point.

egr wrote:

I know Josh has had personal stuff going on and we've exchanged a few messages over the last year. At this point I don't really even care if I get the DMG. It won't give me any happy feelings, that's for sure.

pm'd

Glasgow, Scotland.
nanode wrote:
unexpectedbowtie wrote:

Maybe that you're trying to pull one over on josh by deleting messages and making it seem like he isn't communicative? Maybe you're hiding the first gay boy and trying to get a second one out of him? Maybe you're just being a dick? Who knows at this point.

I truly wish I had the time to create an elaborate scheme just to get two painted Game Boys. I mod my own, so don't ever bother buying any from other modders. I just thought that Josh's paint job on that shell was pretty awesome, so decided to give it a punt. Won't be doing so again. smile

strikethrough doesnt work for some reason

Last edited by nanode (Jun 9, 2017 10:18 pm)