does anyone have the picture of the horse with the DMG in its mouth and there's this text that says "IT'S OFFICIAL"?

i loved that

egr wrote:

Also that amazing post from a victim of TV Death Squad that let us know he got HIV and went to jail and thanking us for hating him. heart

What are the chances that over a year later, someone would bump this post and i would get to read this???

Seriously,  y'all are the best people!!!

Omg, i just had an amazing idea. If I'm able to raise the money i need for marty's deposition, my lawyer gets to ask him anything. Any question i want. I may just have to have him asked "do you know the entire chip tunes community hates you?" And "How does it make you feel to know that this deposition was paid for, in part, by donations from the chip tunes community?"

The thought of this makes me fucking giddy.

#petty

Liverpool, UK
sandneil wrote:

does anyone have the picture of the horse with the DMG in its mouth and there's this text that says "IT'S OFFICIAL"?

i loved that

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

Jakarta, Indonesia

https://youtu.be/fi-BRbo0_dw

Pesta Mikro 2 (Desember 13th 2008, Jakarta, Indonesia).
My first ever and the best chip-music gig i ever attend!
Probably the best chip-music show here in Indonesia!

Brazil

My personal fav moment was those times spent on vent. Also vent festival and "hanging" with people from the scene and playing some tunes there. That was great.

OMG completly forgot about that. And this is awesome. Bring back some memories from the Off Topic threads at 8bc.
Thanks, CDK, love you.

calmdownkidder wrote:

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

a wtf moment, when I heard an Atari do this:

a second wtf moment was when I found Stone Oakvalley's SID collection.

Last edited by Todderbert (Jun 29, 2017 1:43 pm)