KC

Hi guys do you allow us to post non music related stuff in here?

I have a bunch of retro games that I am wanting to get rid of along with some of my gbs, other systems, modding stuff and music related items.

If so I will just edit this post with all the listings.

link to the modding gear ebay auction. there is a lot in there and I do mean a lot

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132248175535?ss … 1555.l2649

Last edited by Grymmtymm (Jul 3, 2017 2:07 am)

Unsubscribe

Id say no just because we are low traffic enough that we could be overwhelmed by retro game people. There are only like a million retro game forums.

If you want to throw some games in with the music stuff then maybe! Otherwise Id suggest keeping it music centric around here.

KC

well I guess once I have gone through it all I will list my mod stuff, which there is a lot.

I'll just throw the other stuff on ebay was trying to avoid that.

NUMBSKULL

Do whatever you want it's not like there are any mods here wink

KC

what happened to the mods? didn't there used to be?

KC

ok well posted a link to my ebay auction guys

herr_prof wrote:

Id say no just because we are low traffic enough that we could be overwhelmed by retro game people. There are only like a million retro game forums.

If you want to throw some games in with the music stuff then maybe! Otherwise Id suggest keeping it music centric around here.

I was gonna say it seems fine precisely because we're so low-traffic. I doubt we're gonna attract much attention from straight-up gamers (as you say, there are plenty of places for them to gather already), and meanwhile, it's always nice to share stuff between folks of mutual interests.

IL, US
catskull wrote:

Do whatever you want it's not like there are any mods here wink

actually, there's me. and yeah, this isn't the right place to post retro games for sale

KC

ok well the link I posted is to the auction with the modding gear and if anyone is interested in the other stuff they just have to look through my ebay.