London
akira^8GB wrote:

But making sample-based composing on the ST is kind of pointless. Other machines do it better.

unless of course you have an ST and don't want to spend further coin wink

Geneva, NY

*cough* piggy *cough*

New York City
YERZMYEY wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

But making sample-based composing on the ST is kind of pointless. Other machines do it better.

Akira, You know I love You like a brother smile but I cannot agree at all. smile
Actually I prepare a new music-project making digital music on YM chip (4 channels) called YM-DIGITAL (haha) and the album is near to be finished, heh. Will be published in 2 months or so. wink
I think people underestimate the YM's possibilities and I think it's a mistake. smile You will see. wink
OR - hear. Hahahaha. smile

I'll be glad to be proved rightfully wrong my friend!
gwEm's point is fair too, but you need a special type of ST to do the job and an Amiga is much cheaper than an ST I think.

The Rubber Man
gwEm wrote:

unless of course you have an ST and don't want to spend further coin wink

Or - going further - unless one has ST and likes using the machine. smile

Akira: I could upload more songs but it would spoil the album (not too long itself).
I can asure You about one thing - if I would play some of songs on the rave party, people wouldn't even notice it's not a dj but an old good humble ST with AY. smile
Anyway, all songs go at 16kHz which is really not bad quality. If You insist, I can upload one somewhere and put here an info, exclusively for this Forum.