The Mountains

MONDAY AUGUST 23, 2010
@ THE END ( 2219 Elliston Place Nashville, TN 37203 )

MONDAY NIGHT NEVER SAW THIS COMING NOT IN A MILLION YEARS.

Teaching Nashville the way of the party with extreme force, Rainbowdragoneyes is taking the stage with some deadly new explosion musicsongs to kick off the second leg of the TRANS-AMERICAN CHIPTOUR 2010 with a BANG and a BANGGGGGGGGGGG.

Completing the lineup for the evening is gameboy-weilding Tacoma, WA cutiepie OVENRAKE and booty-clappin Los Angeles chipstress WET MANGO. Each bringing with them their own unique arsenal of beat jams to lay the smack down on your face and make you forget why you were ever born!!!!!!!!

These three individuals are hitting the road en route to New York and beyond, representing their hometowns on one of the most ambitious nation-wide tours the 8bit world has ever seen!

SPEND YOUR MONDAY NIGHT THE WAY YOUR LORD INTENDED, WITH EXCESSIVE DRINKING AT A PARTY WHILE ELABORATELY-PROGRAMMED GAMEBOYS ARE PLAYING MUSIC AT YOU.

---------------------
This show will be streamed WORLDWIDE and LIVE at RageNotRave.com!!!! Tune in or BRING DAT ASS AND SHAKE IT FOR YOUR FAMILY BACK AT HOME!!!!!!!
---------------------

www.Rainbowdragoneyes.com
www.RageNotRave.com

WET MANGO: www.gameboybeats.com
OVENRAKE: www.superbutton.net/chumba.php

---------------------
RSVP on FACEBALLS: http://bit.ly/beFCJ4
Poster by Victor Furious

Last edited by Rainbowdragoneyes (Aug 10, 2010 7:01 am)

Nashville, Tennessee

YUSSS will be here

Abandoned on Fire

I will attend in spite of my mortal fear of explosioning.

Brooklyn NY US

You should consider abducting Victor Furious and keeping him confined to your basement, possibly in a cage or maybe an old forgotten well that's at some point become integrated into the structural foundation of your home, because you really don't want him to ever get away or do anything for anybody else.

The Mountains

I happen to agree tho he's not going anywhere anytime soon (ever). He wants to do stuff for others but they're probably too frightened to ask. He will be at Pulsewave this month.

The Mountains

what do you think of my TUSKS!!!????

Brooklyn NY US

They bring out your eyes

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Just listened and looked at wet mango for the first time.
I approve. A+

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¨¨∆¬˚˜ƒ˜ƒµ∂µ≤≤œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬…æΩ≈ç√∫˜µ≤≥÷

The Mountains

chip-poops/chipbutt

lolusa

OH GOD DAMN IT
NOT PORTLAND
<<<<<<<

The Mountains

the hell is wrong with me, fix'd

NJ

ovenrake is totally from portland, fix it again. also he's a 31 year old female.

The Mountains

I'll fix you

Abandoned on Fire

Monday Monday Monday!!!