Toronto, Ontario, Canada

We're playing a big massive chiptune showcase at this year's Nuit Blanche event and we'll be selling a compilation CD with some awesome new songs by all the performing artists.  More details as soon as we get the poster and CD done.

Line-up:

J Arthur Keenes Band
deadbeatblast
Battle Lava
Starpilot
DJ Eastern Blok
Oxvylu
bossFYTE
Arisuki
jefftheworld
DJ Jonzilla

If you're in the city, the show is free and will be in front of City Hall.  We'll be starting around around 10pm.

Last edited by jefftheworld (Sep 27, 2010 9:49 pm)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The show is today!  Going to be pretty epic!  Videos and stuff will be online in the coming weeks.

GNV / FL / USA

Good luck, dudes! Kill it!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Holy crap did that end up being huge.  It was an incredible show with an incredibly receptive crowd.  You'll have to wait until you see the videos to see how almost the entire crowd was jumping up and down at several points.

Also, here's a random video I found of bossFYTE from the show.

Edit:

Another random video

Edit 2:

A good shot of the dancing

Last edited by jefftheworld (Oct 3, 2010 6:08 pm)

Ontario, Canada

I quite enjoyed this show, there were far more people there than I had imagined, though I implore anyone who may have captured video of me and wishes to post it somewhere to have some discretion in choosing a song in which I did not fuck up, there should be atleast one (I hope?), heh.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J. Arthur Keenes wrote:

I quite enjoyed this show, there were far more people there than I had imagined, though I implore anyone who may have captured video of me and wishes to post it somewhere to have some discretion in choosing a song in which I did not fuck up, there should be atleast one (I hope?), heh.

There was an old lady there that I think was in love with you.  She told me that you were the smartest boy in Canada.

Last edited by jefftheworld (Oct 3, 2010 6:53 pm)

Liverpool, UK

That's a massive crowd, holy shit! Congratulations everyone!

Ontario, Canada
jefftheworld wrote:
J. Arthur Keenes wrote:

There was an old lady there that I think was in love with you.  She told me that you were the smartest boy in Canada.

That Texan woman? Yeah, we had a real connection, heh...

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Here you can see the setup a little better:

Last edited by jefftheworld (Oct 3, 2010 10:08 pm)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

'twas a great night!! still waiting for some starpilot video/photos to surface.

Melbourne, Australia

That's amazing. Looks like an awesome show!
I'd love to put on an outdoor gig - esp one that pulls a crowd that size!

Toronto, Canada

I had such a blast. I think the Game Boy Guerrillas will be on the map after this show.

Congrats guys. What a turn out, omg!

edit: for the record in the end I could not turn out for this and play which I thought sucked, but now really think it sucks yikes

Last edited by Battle Lava (Oct 4, 2010 12:47 am)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

i don't know how they wouldn't make us an official part of nuit blanche next year!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Found one of Keenes

Unsubscribe

amazing turnout dudes!