Hi all, First time posting as it is really the first time here! I have a question regarding the PSP running LGPT. You see I own a PSP 3000 with firmware 5.03 and I have LGPT Running with seemingly no trouble. Then I go to sleep wake up reload it to finish off last nights project and all of a sudden samples wont load. or if they do they are played really quietly or they will load but wont trigger. HELP. I have no idea what to do. I have allready tried changing the samples and trying a later build of LPGT I am wondering if there is'nt some problem with some of the samples staying in memory. Help it's a horrible feeling

Regards

Batwing

))<>((

Don't leave it in sleep mode. You're still on official firmware, so not everything is going to work as well as it does on custom firmware.

WOW .That is dissapointing. very

WELL. I think I have found a fix. I put lgpt in the game150 folder and it all seems to work well now smile

))<>((

Well, no idea why that would even work, as the PSP 3000 definitely can not use the 1.50 kernel, so a GAME150 folder is kind of pointless to have.

Well. Wierd! It definitly is working again. I took your advice and turned off sleep mode as well. Thanks! The guy i bought this 3000 off said it was a rare one .huh don't know wink

))<>((

Ha, I think he was probably bullshitting you.