Central-ish VA

My latest release is entitled "I Must Confess This Is Just An Elaborate Experiment" and there is a limited run of cassettes (only ten!) you can buy from the lovely folks at Afternoons Modeling (the kind label-like folks who released this) for $4 shipping included with hand-made artwork and stuff. 

Seven songs, just shy of 47 minutes.  Please, allow me to serenade your daily life with my broken sounds and twisted circuitbent noise.  I promise that there is a very low cliche to wonderful ratio, and that none of my work is stolen from lo-bat.  It's all rather ambient, experimental and all of that sort of stuff that you're probably not into, but I hope you'll give this album a shot anyway.

Thanks, please download from Afternoons Modeling's homepage.  -  http://afternoonsmodeling.tumblr.com/

Tracklisting:
01 - Equivocal
02 - Afternoons Spent Somewhat Inorganic
03 - Innocuous Surrender to the Lowest Tier
04 - Life Concluding Prose So Long Forgotten
05 - 273K
06 - Melancholy Acts of Self Preservation
07 - Ever Transient.
(Yes, I am aware the tracks are out of order in the download, sincere apologies.)

Planet Zaxxon

oh gees!! with the cassettes!!!! smile

so where can i go to do a real-time review of it?

NorthTtrrrway

nice work!

Central-ish VA
OxygenStar wrote:

oh gees!! with the cassettes!!!! smile

so where can i go to do a real-time review of it?

Hey, thanks for the interest!  Free download is on the link in original post, and if you wish to review, you'll can talk with the kind people in #8brot on irc.esper.net, they're pretty cool and will probably do a real-time with you if it's a community thing you like.

Last edited by Beverage (Jan 15, 2010 7:55 pm)

Central-ish VA

Not to be an ass, but, for the noise fans, bump.

Last edited by Beverage (Jan 19, 2010 3:17 am)