Eanske, Holland

Well, my idea (actually for micromusic at the time) would be to have an iphone app
to play the uploaded music there. Might be a fun idea for this site,
being able to have streaming audio of what's uploaded on the go,
make playlists sorted by artist, create your own faves, and maybe a button
or two to say HI ! to people.

Los Angeles

True, though isnt there a way to view the music now if it was rss podcast?

Eanske, Holland

hmm I wouldn't know. still, as a designer (with too much time on your hands wink ) it would be a nice thing to make smile
Like a linkedin app, or facebook with more buttons. So you can listen to stuff on the go and read up on posts
and all.

Los Angeles

I will get to it in my infinite amounts of free time. smile

This would be extremely easy with Flash CS5 when is comes at as it will enable you to export projects as a ready to use Iphone app.

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flas … or_iphone/

Eanske, Holland

yeah I heard the new flash lets you convert stuff for iphone.
I think having a portable community and portable chip player (community driven, with playlists)
would be a lot of fun. You could catch up driving the train or subway with a "top 50 weeklist"
playlist, or a little scale playlist, or a personal favourites one or whatever.
I dunno if this can be done serverwise, but I would love a mobile app that does that.
Maybe it could be a podcast type of thing, I dunno. not too familiar with all of this

Los Angeles
poke-1,170 wrote:

yeah I heard the new flash lets you convert stuff for iphone.
I think having a portable community and portable chip player (community driven, with playlists)
would be a lot of fun. You could catch up driving the train or subway with a "top 50 weeklist"
playlist, or a little scale playlist, or a personal favourites one or whatever.
I dunno if this can be done serverwise, but I would love a mobile app that does that.
Maybe it could be a podcast type of thing, I dunno. not too familiar with all of this

It totally can.

Eanske, Holland

then my dear trash80, the world is your oyster,
and I am its oiled mongoose embryo !