Manchester,UK

Metal Gear Solid 4 is a really top quality game.

San Luis Obispo, CA
Tanooki wrote:

Metal Gear Online is pretty darn fun, too!

Finland
Crystal Labs wrote:
Tanooki wrote:

Metal Gear Online is pretty darn fun, too!

I thought it was boring, the plot was corny as fuck, japanese "humour" was very awkward and there were waaayy too many cutscenes and useless chitchat. IMHO Every part of the gameplay has been done better in other games. Some nice graphics though.

York, Yorkshire

MGS4 did have way too many cutscenes, but I recon it's one of the best games ever.  I love all that sneaking around.  On the other hand, MGS online sucks in my opinion, it just turns MGS into every-other-shooter-ever neutral

San Luis Obispo, CA
BitPop wrote:

MGS4 did have way too many cutscenes, but I recon it's one of the best games ever.  I love all that sneaking around.  On the other hand, MGS online sucks in my opinion, it just turns MGS into every-other-shooter-ever neutral

I thought the online sneaking missions were pretty fun. I played during the beta, and for about 6 after release and had a blast. Once all of the expansions came out, things started to take a strange turn... like wearing alligator hats. Maybe I'll give it another crack.

Manchester,UK

I didn't like the online because it took me about 5 hours to set it up : P

lolusa

someone with a ps3 should add me and we could do httplanparty
usernaame=ovenrukake

Eanske, Holland
celsius wrote:

Uncharted 2 is one of the best games I've ever played I think. Also my girl has been playing Ratchet and Clank 2 : A crack in Time. It's AWESOME.

admitted its gorgeous and very witty.
Also infamous was a lot of fun and the demo of little
ninjas i played made me think i should check that.
Fight night is cool too and so is motorstorm: pacific rift

Melbourne, Australia

Finished ratchet and clank. Want to play it again, and need another game (I do have the two older titles on their way to me) Maybe back to little big planet

Brooklon

MGS4 is quite well done and beautiful but it doesn't live up to MGS for PS1 IMO. I'm only about half way through though so my opinion may change.

Fallout 3 is an amazing piece of video gamery. It's epic, expandable, open and does a fantastic job of conveying the feeling that you are out, alone, in a post apocalyptic wasteland - even more so if you are from the DC area and know all the areas.

Bioshock is also fantastic but kinda feels like the unrefined, idiot brother of Fallout 3 seeing as much of the concepts are similar ("ethical" decisions, hacking, story driven by found audio files). That being said, if you are looking for some colorful, sadistic brain-bashing with a pretty damn good story - Bioshock is solid.

Ratchet and Clank 2: Carck in Time is having a really hard time keeping my attention. Maybe it's because I haven't played the other games (thus making myself familiar with the RIDICULOUS number of silly race, character and plant names.

I was thinking of grabbing Need For Speed: Shift or Batman: Arkham Asylum. The demos have both been amazing. Anybody play either of these?

Manchester,UK

Does anybody play Fifa 10? Man that game is difficult when you play on expert!

Manchester,UK

Has anybody played Dark Void yet and know if its worth getting?