Bronx, NY

Kill him with fire.

The Hollow Earth

What a bitch move on his part. Probably set it up as a scam and never had any intention of modding them in the first place. Getting the police involved is usually on the bottom of my list as well, but as others have mentioned previously it's probably the best course of action at this point. Even if you don't end up getting your stuff back (did you write down serial numbers or anything before you sent them off?) at least you'll get some sort of retribution in the form of legal action.

On a lighter note...... $20 says it's Gnarsauce. ^.^;;;

sweden
Analog wrote:
ant1 wrote:

it's sad that assuming someone isn't going to steal your stuff makes you a full blown dumbass

this sad

Austin, Texas

Hello all. Due to a severe personal crisis, that I will not go into detail about on a forum, I have had to literally drop pretty much everything in my life, including the GameBoy modifications. It has been around 8 months since this crisis started. I sincerely apologize to you BoaConstructor, and anyone else who feels I have scammed them.

I would like to make it very clear that it was NOT my intention to "scam" ANYONE.
There are just some things in life that we can't control.
I'm not a goddamn con artist. I had quite a bit of pride in my modding business and up until the point when shit hit the fan, I felt I was very reliable and responded quickly, I tried to be as reasonable as possible with my prices, and I worked 8 hours every single day for 6 months, after I had to take a medical leave from college and not being healthy enough for a legitimate job.

BoaConstructor,
You have absolutely every right to be pissed as fuck.
But, I still have all of your gameboys, they have been packed away in the box you sent them to me in since the last time we spoke, and they are still in the same condition as they were when we last spoke. Send me an email and we'll straighten this shit out. All of the mods I did on your dmgs, as well as whatever the cost is for the shipping, will be absolutely no charge.
If we ever happen to meet face-to-face, feel free to stab me in jugular with a sharpened toothbrush or other plastic object the can be filed down to make a sharp point. I'll send you my home address if needed.

To everyone else that talks shit on this forum, suck a fuck.
I have never even met any of you, therefore you don't me and I don't know you. So, I do not need to fucking explain anything to anyone other than BoaConstructor. BoaConstuctor, I owe you big time for all the bullshit drama I've started, and I intend to make it up to you in some way. I can't take back time, and I can't change the past. I'm sorry.

To the rest of you assholes,
Get off your fucking pedestals, and kill yourselves.

This user account will be deleted soon.

Last edited by Hunterizzle (Mar 28, 2012 4:32 am)

matt's mind

closed. 

perhaps further communication should be handled personally, thanks for clarifying your position