DogTag wrote:

Never heard of this, until I luckily got to this thread!

I've been wandering around the net for a few hours until I more or less have understood the basic how-to. Here's what I just got from Audacity:

Hope it's not too heavy in size... I didn't resize it or anything xD

love this one!

Anahiem, CA

So glad I found this thread. Have been messing around with it and here are some I thought came out cool.

Douglas, Wyoming
rallyj wrote:

Oh man this one is so awesome

Los Angeles, CA

Another one I did

西安

Ugh, creepy scorpion.

Harrisonburg, Virginia
viciousitaly wrote:

Nice!

Murcia, Spain

I coincide with Russellian. So cool!

I've ended up loving this xD Here's a notepad one:

西安
Russellian wrote:

Nice!

Thanks big_smile the original image is a hi-res scan of a 35mm photo I shot in some wheat fields. I love the way the telephone pole dissolves into static.

I just started databending and am having a ton of fun. Here is a YUV video resized improperly and turned into a GIF. 

Have you ever wondered what a Steve Buscemi fan desktop would look like on Cthulhu's computer?
Ps: If you are wondering, it's an audacity bend combining two Steve Buscemi pictures and amplifying the other while echoing the other.

[Edit] Oh god please let me stop it's getting out of control I think I'm going crazIÄ IÄ CTHULHU FHTAGN, PH'NGLUI MGLW'NAFH CTHULHU R'LYEH WGAH'NAGL FHTAGN

Last edited by Bracer_Cran (Mar 20, 2013 10:07 pm)

My dog likes to get bent

Last edited by Bracer_Cran (Mar 27, 2013 1:30 pm)

-- REMOVED --

Last edited by Enfy (Mar 5, 2019 10:29 pm)

Bratislava, Slovakia
Monotron wrote:
rallyj wrote:

Oh man this one is so awesome

Good for front cover of City & City from China Mieville.

Maine

figured out how to glitch today

Iowa City, Iowa

i tried it for the first time a couple nights ago.  i just used the same pic for all of em, but i thought it was pretty fun and ill probably start doing it a bunch more

California
MostNoble9 wrote:

This one is rad.

Where the heck is ineedamedic(orsomething like that) he always posted awesome databends the 8bc days