bryface wrote:
calmdownkidder wrote:

I disagree.

this

does not compuuute!....

Gosford, Australia

i'm still on the fence

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

i wish i could get a review from AK but that would mean i'd have to stop releasing things under him. . .

n00bstar wrote:

brutal

i feel it.

New Orleans, Louisiana

I appreciate the brutal review of my release. I agree with everything AK said.. now to disappear until I can make something half decent~

hardcore, Australia

deleted

Last edited by godinpants (May 14, 2020 11:10 pm)

shanebro wrote:

now to disappear until I can make something half decent~

same.

Seattle, WA US
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

A collection of singles/one-off tracks reviewed through the medium of Haiku. Read it here.
Tracks reviewed:
IAYD - City of Mediocrity(boaconstructor's Sceneless in Seattle Remix)

My haiku-form review is good enough to copy&paste:

"Only one Gameboy,
How the actual fuck man,
We may as well quit."

ultimate lols

Gosford, Australia
DESUMATE wrote:
shanebro wrote:

same.

can't speak for andrew, but if it was me doing this i wouldn't have bothered reviewing your releases at all if they weren't at least good

basically don't get down on yourselves, is what i'm saying. it is just a review after all, if you believe in what you're doing then it doesn't matter heaps in the end. take the bad with the good and keep the criticism in mind for your next efforts. peaaace!

Last edited by Victory Road (Jun 26, 2013 11:20 am)

Montreal, Canada
DESUMATE wrote:
shanebro wrote:

same.

You need to keep in mind that these reviews are just the opinions of one guy. He has his own tastes and that is all his reviews are based on. I find them fun to read, and I find he is doing them in an honest (to his tastes) way, but the reviews are highly biased. I find that I dislike most of the music he praises, and I don't hate the stuff he hates half as much as he does. That doesn't make his opinion or mine any more of a universal truth that everybody should agree with. So what I'm trying to say I guess is... read reviews of your material for fun, not for validation of your art.

Holland

Don't know if I already thanked you, but might as well do it again: thanks!

Always cool when people take time to listen well to your music and give out an opinion that's truthful and honest.

.FILTHadelphia
Victory Road wrote:

can't speak for andrew, but if it was me doing this i wouldn't have bothered reviewing your releases at all if they weren't at least good

Oh man that must mean my album sucks, I got skipped over.

Victory Road wrote:

take the bad with the good and keep the criticism in mind for your next efforts.

Totally.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Review of Rico Zerone's 'The Joy Of Sleazy Listening' and thoughts on the 80s electronic revival's newest trends.
Read it here!

Also, thanks for your continuing support guys, it makes this all worthwhile! Again, if there is anything you want reviewing, just PM me!