California

Download me now plx

some good songs from my 30 songs 30 days thing hope u likey all 2a03 nes some songs feature the vrc6 expansion chip. Features such songs as Mermaid and stroll in the park with my best friends(featured in this video)

AANABAY01

BUMP

Sweden

Sounds great from the video link. I'll have a closer listen soon.

d-d-d-download commencing

Brazil

Great to see how good you got! Tristan is underrated. I liked the name of the album hehehe

Victoria, BC, Canada

Quite a unique sound going on here! I like it so far, very smooth compositions. Got a great flow to 'em smile

Great song titles too, hehe.

~Josiah

EDIT: Yup, I love this one! My only complaint is that all the songs just fade out far too soon-- would love it if they went on longer and had some more interesting endings. Apart from that, this is most excellent. Will be jamming this lots, and I'll let you know my favorites as I listen some more smile

Last edited by Bit_Rat (Mar 23, 2010 12:40 am)

California

They are all just loops some of it is way shorter than others. Thanks for giving it a listen.

Hoboken, NJ

Thanks to this thread I just gave all of your albums on Band Camp a listen. Man, downloaded. I had heard your stuff here and there before, but your releases are pretty fantastic. This one's no exception. I need to give it a few more listens to provide more interesting feedback, but great work!