Brisbane, Australia

I have literally hundreds. $2.50 shipping and it's yours. PM me.

SLC, UT

PM'ed!

SLC, UT

I'm looking to trade/sell my beaglebone black.

It will come with a 5v 2 amp power supply, plenty for any wireless adapters you might use. Also included is a cheap 4 port usb hub and 8 gig micro sd card as well as a micro HDMI to HDMI cable, and standard mini usb cable.

Pretty much everything you need to use it.

I'm looking for a raspberry pi complete set up, willing to trade straight up. Otherwise, I'm looking for $70 for the set up.

Also looking for a <2GB micro or mini sd card (for my EZ Flash IV). Can't find them anywhere. Well I can, but I figure people have these laying around in random drawers with pictures taken on a palm treo or something.

SLC, UT

Bump for tons of new stuff!

Do you have controllers to sell or trade?

SLC, UT

Absolutely! Pm me for price/quantity talk.

Taichung, Taiwan

Would you trade the yellow PiL for a Speak & Read or 500GB HDD?

SLC, UT

Sorry man, don't need either of those. Thanks for the offer though!

Minneapolis

Isn't the Beagle Black about $45 these days? New?

Detroit

yellow PIL are so pretty ;_; but I don't need another one ugh

Boise, ID

PM'ing for the yellow PIL smile

Taichung, Taiwan

Pm'd

SLC, UT
arfink wrote:

I thought they were $50. Just looked, you were right. Maybe I just lumped shipping into the original cost. But I'm also including the sd card, hdmi cable, usb hub, and power adapter all of which cost me well over $20. With shipping included I thought it was a decent price.

SLC, UT
katsumbhong wrote:

Pm'd

Hey never got your PM. Just wanting to make sure it didn't get lost or anything.

Minneapolis
stargazer wrote:
arfink wrote:

I thought they were $50. Just looked, you were right. Maybe I just lumped shipping into the original cost. But I'm also including the sd card, hdmi cable, usb hub, and power adapter all of which cost me well over $20. With shipping included I thought it was a decent price.

Seems legit. smile

SLC, UT

Yellow PIL sold!