Sweeeeeeden

This is a survey of how many people have bleepbloop/smartboy cartridges which they currently cannot program because they don't have a compatible programmer. The purpose of this survey will be revealed later.

matt's mind

in the past 6 months, i'd say i've gotten 7-10 requests for this reason (different people)

^ and this is considering i haven't supported BB stuff for a long time now...

if that sort of info helps...  (regardless, fully support the purpose of this which will be revealed later...  just have a hunch)

I've got a SmartBoy 32M card I'd be glad being able to program (it still has LSDJ v. 3.9.something XD)

Got a Apeshit MBC5 cart and no programmer, does that count too?

Utah
Lavar wrote:

Got a Apeshit MBC5 cart and no programmer, does that count too?

Same here.

Sweeeeeeden

Yeah, that counts too. Any generic MBC5 cartridges.

Matthew Joseph Payne

I guess I could make this post more useful.

I have four apeshit mcb5 carts and one attempt at building a programmer that didn't wind up working.

Last edited by kineticturtle (Feb 23, 2013 12:22 am)

Brooklyn NY US

I have a Smartboy cartridge & programmer, but at one point it began corrupting my on-cartridge data during backups so I put the programmer in the corner to think about what it's done for 3 years. So I guess that means I have a Smartboy cartridge with no dependable programmer.

San Antonio, Texas

I have 2 Bleepbloop Non-USB cartridge and a Smartboy Programmer. One of the Bleepbloops has a bad temper and can corrupt the data on the cartridge when trying to rip the .sav from the cart. Writing .sav's to the cartridges seems to be fine tho. Fortunately, I have an Mega Memory Card and it helps to keep .sav's from being totally lost.

zobe

There is nothing we cannot program.
Love from aanaaanaaanaaana.net :: we can still look other animals in the eye

Madriz, Supain

Im on the opposite boat. I need more smartboy writeable carts.

Milwaukee, WI

I've got an ASM Cart and a Smartboy cart, but I also have a Smartboy programmer, which I'm scared to use.

Indiana

i'm in this situation tongue lots of carts and no programmer

St. Louis

2 ems carts that get corrupted all the time, no programmer.

Tacoma WA

I have one of the original BB carts with no programmer.  I used ovenrake's but he moved sad

BOSTON
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Im on the opposite boat. I need more smartboy writeable carts.

+1