Bronx, NY

In-Your-Face Interface (I.Y.F.I.) is the lighthearted, brighter, less beat-heavy side of Prince_S.  All songs were written in 2009, then left aside for several months  and finally polished in 2010.  I.Y.F.I.  is composed of some pop songs along with a bit of noise and shameless cheesy samples.

DOWNLOAD
http://cheesenbeer.bandcamp.com/album/i-y-f-i

--------------------------------------------------

1. DTF (06:06)
2. Transmissions (04:13)
3. Break Time (01:49)
4. Heart-Shaped Box (04:31)
5. Daisy Chain (01:54)
6. Arcade Age (03:59)
7. Straight Fuckin' (01:58)

--------------------------------------------------

Prince_S is the chiptune project of Stella Cannefax, started in 2008.  The name (pronounced "princess") has multiple origins; "princess" is an old nickname, borne out of a tendency towards fancy dresses and poofy things.  Stella's moniker also a references archetypal video game princesses.  The underscore was just him trying to be clever and easy to locate. All songs are written with LDSJ on original game boys, with the occasional use of a sampler or effects pedal. The first prince_s release The Search For Subspace  EP, came out in September 2009 on the Superbutton netlabel.  Prince_S is based out of Austin, TX.  Live shows involve costumes & screaming.

Austin, TX

what? i make music? and i release it?!?! shit. 
I bet it's not even good.

Bronx, NY
Princess wrote:

I bet it's not even good.

LIES!!!

NJ

it pretty much lives up to its name.

you owe me a new face, ya jerk!

Austin, TX
facundo wrote:

it pretty much lives up to its name.

you owe me a new face, ya jerk!

i'll deliver it next time i'm in NY/NJ, there's some sort of law against shipping new faces across state lines.  for now you'll just have to explain to everyone why your face is like that.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩
DaPantz wrote:

lighthearted, brighter, less beat-heavy

You can say that again.
Nevertheless excellent music.

Plano, TX

Bump, bump bump!

Glad to see this out finally, it's a great listen.

Bronx, NY

Thoughts, people? I was bumpin' this in the ride for my family and they all dug it!

Austin, TX

apparently ricardo's brother says he enjoys the "grunge sensibilities".

sounds about right.

coolheart

(Die Antwoord seal of approval)

NJ

who dat ninja