The Rubber Man

Hi,
this time just a small lo-fi compilation from me. But maybe somebody could be interested.
DOWNLOAD full album: http://yerzmyey.i-demo.pl/yerzmyey-astr … at2013.zip

Some infos:

Tracklist:
01. Astral Combat
02. Comet Day
03. Industrial Fucking Part 5
04. Taiyou
05. Dance of Insanity
06. Kaminari
07. Electrobody (ZX48 Cover)
08. DIG IT
09. Proof of concept (a bonus track)

Total time: 26:50 min.

All music has been made on standard ZX Spectrum and SampleTracker program.

Infos: 3 channels, 4-bit quality lo-fi micromusic.

Recorded from real hardware: ZX Spectrum 48K with AY-interface.

PS: The BONUS-TRACK is really a proof of concept, I made for the idea of playing simultaneously two ZX Spectrum computers, where one is playing chiptune music and the second one is playing digital music (6 channels in total).
I was wondering if it keeps tempo properly - and it appeared it works OK.
I don't know if it sounds very well, but at least sounds kind of interesting, I'd say.
One Spectrum is playing a chiptune part from ZX SoundTracker 1.1.
The second Spectrum is playing a 3-channels 4-bit digi-music from SampleTracker 2.1.
Also recorded from real ZX Spectrum computers.

vancouver, canada

just wanted to say that i had a listen last week, awesome oldschool vibes!  thanks for the shoutout too lol olo ol

Proof of Concept sounds rad!  do more SoundTracker + SampleTracker stuff, that to me is definitely some unexplored territory right there.

The Rubber Man

Bryface:

> just wanted to say that i had a listen last week, awesome oldschool vibes!  thanks for the shoutout too lol olo ol
------------------
I realize it's rather for MOD fans, so it was just a short nfo for "might-be-interested" guyz. wink
A chiptune album (pretty aggressive music this time, btw) will come later.

> Proof of Concept sounds rad!  do more SoundTracker + SampleTracker stuff, that to me is definitely some unexplored territory right there.
---------------------
Yupp, that's right. Some people also suggested to use ZX Spectrum Evolution to have 6 chiptune channels of ym2149 chip + 4 wave/digital channels of NeoGS.
Which I will probably do in some time. wink

Best wishes!!
Y

Nomad's Land

This needs more love. Because it rocks. Absolutely amazing what you can do with this, errrmmm, not so powerful program, Yerz. My favs are "Dig it" and "Kaminari". smile

YERZMYEY wrote:

A chiptune album (pretty aggressive music this time, btw) will come later.

Now that sounds promising, too wink

London

this is really awesome dude! yikes really love proof of concept

Holland

Good cover as well!