A few things.

1. Checked out your album and when I got 3 bucks to spend, I'm sending it your way. Sicc as hell.

2. I love the video. I'm a very visual and auditory learner so seeing it and hearing how you did it was extremely helpful. So thanks for making this video.

3. I greatly look forward to the next video. Keep up the good work.

Some groovy tunes.

Nick, not sure if you saw my PM from a few days ago, so i'll just post it here:

"hey dude, i saw your post in another thread about modding and it reminded me of the NES i purchased from you.
i believe you forgot to send me my NES power cable after we settled everything. I totally meant to message you a long time ago about it.

if you could ship it to me now, that would be great and i would really appreciate it. let me know if you need to verify my address."

BlakePalmer wrote:

Nick, not sure if you saw my PM from a few days ago, so i'll just post it here:

"hey dude, i saw your post in another thread about modding and it reminded me of the NES i purchased from you.
i believe you forgot to send me my NES power cable after we settled everything. I totally meant to message you a long time ago about it.

if you could ship it to me now, that would be great and i would really appreciate it. let me know if you need to verify my address."

hey blake, just saw this. i didn't get your private message because i never know when i receive PM's here because it always tells me i have "(!) NEW" messages?

i'll email you!

nickmaynard wrote:

hey blake, just saw this. i didn't get your private message because i never know when i receive PM's here because it always tells me i have "(!) NEW" messages?

i'll email you!

no worries, it's all good. just got your email man, thanks.

Hey Nick,

Upon viewing this for the umpteenth time I was struck by the background of your LSDJ setup and how it actually changed from day to nighttime. What are you running this on? The only thing I could think of was running it in bgb with some sort of fancy background graphic/gif/what have you. Very intrigued.

i really really like this. i love the length so it covers a lot,  but also you are pleasant enough to watch and listen to for that long tongue

Episode 2?!

now that this has been bumped, I'd like to suggest something! namely; podcasts.

maybe to ease the transitions between videos (which probably take a lot of time to produce), you can have audio-only podcasts that go over compositional processes/influences rather than specific technique? the videos are great, but I'd kind of like a version that isn't so visually-focused so I can listen to them in my car or while I work.

EDIT: another point -- podcasts would make it so that you could record these things with artists that aren't physically around you too

Last edited by spacetownsavior (June 6, 2013 3:51 pm)