Probably going to blow cash on the drum machine. Dear goodness that thing sounds thick.

Milwaukee, WI

Czech republic

Can't decide which one I'm gonna get first. Damn!

shanghai

woah

rochester, ny

Only 8 patterns is kind of a bummer. Seems surprisingly low?

Finland
XyNo wrote:

Saw the pics some days ago, just saw the video and daaaamn ! Can't wait to try these, especially the 303-like one !!!
Perfect for ya Skwee Heikki ! tongue

Haha I know. I've been thinking about these for the whole day, and came to conclusion that fuck it, Im gonna buy them all smile

Pattern limit doesnt matter me since I still would sequence this with MPC.. Keys looks amazing, polyphony in that size of box!

washington
nickmaynard wrote:

it's only $150 for an analog drum machine, i think they'd have to cut some features out somewhere.

BTS wrote:

Yeah, that Drum Machine is like Korg went into my brain and pulled out exactly what I've been wanting to make for the last couple of years.

exactly.

BK

I can see myself using the drum machine a lot, and though the keys dont seem super playable with the build in keyboard, sequencing the 3 voice synth via midi would be amazing.
Time to sell some of my unused gear!!

Ohio
nickmaynard wrote:

Yeah, but it has MIDI In, so you should be able to trigger notes from an external sequencer if you want more patterns.

rochester, ny
basspuddle wrote:
nickmaynard wrote:

it's only $150 for an analog drum machine, i think they'd have to cut some features out somewhere.

For sure, and it still looks awesome.

Maybe someone who knows more about this could help but I would have thought 8 patterns x 16 steps would equal 16 bytes, right? Meanwhile, this forum post is around 500 bytes. Can someone who knows more about bits and bytes comment on this?

Czech republic

It doesn't bother me it's only 8 but I was wondering why they didn't do 16. Pretty sure it's not because of memory issues.

also - they plan the release on summer and stuff like this might be tweaked a little

Last edited by ashimoke (Apr 10, 2013 5:35 pm)

Unsubscribe

Im sure we'll see an ipad app that is a master sequencer for the line.

rochester, ny
herr_prof wrote:

That would be a dream.

my mom's basement

I think I'm in love. Now to figure out how to get money...

BK
herr_prof wrote:

I think we can at least already sync them all using nanoKontrol via WIST.